The final World Cup game at Hampden? - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The final World Cup game at Hampden?

Toepoke

18 minutes ago, giblet said:

Not a fan of Murrayfield, but with the tram stopping right out side and the huge park and ride at Ingliston, I think Murrayfield does offer better transport options.

not a fan of Murrayfield either, just as bad as Hampden for trying to get away from near the ground by bus and car going by the Aberdeen and Rangers games.

Thinking about it, it's about time we got a change, it's also about time we gave supported a city/town who will support us. I'd give it to a city who's indigenous inhabitints will support Scotland.

At the moment we're supporting a city's economy who doesn't support the team in return. Half of Glasgow supports Republic of Ireland and the other half support England and Norn Irn

20 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Thinking about it, it's about time we got a change, it's also about time we gave supported a city/town who will support us. I'd give it to a city who's indigenous inhabitints will support Scotland.

At the moment we're supporting a city's economy who doesn't support the team in return. Half of Glasgow supports Republic of Ireland and the other half support England and Norn Irn

The people of Glasgow got behind Scotland when it mattered. Our referendum. 

1 minute ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Doesn't stop them from getting behind the team. I know of plenty English people who follow Scotland for some reason. It must be the granny rule

Folk that follow countries other than their own are for the watching. English, Swedish.... 

Just now, Ormond said:

Folk that follow countries other than their own are for the watching. English, Swedish.... 

Come to think of it there's a few foreigners that follow us. I met a German boy once. I can't remember his story I half gassed at the time

There was some wifey folk spoke of on here that ran busses to Slovenia years back who was Irish tae

Just now, DoonTheSlope said:

Come to think of it there's a few foreigners that follow us. I met a German boy once. I can't remember his story I half gassed at the time

There was some wifey folk spoke of on here that ran busses to Slovenia years back who was Irish tae

Weirdos.

17 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Was there not a Dutch crowd years ago who used to dress up in all the orange gear who used to come to games. I kind seeing them during Paw Broons reign 

Dutch tartan army, a remnant of Euro '96. I met them a few times but haven't seen any for years. Most of them were from Den Haag and the dam.

5 minutes ago, slasher said:

Dutch tartan army, a remnant of Euro '96. I met them a few times but haven't seen any for years. Most of them were from Den Haag and the dam.

They could have the bright lights of the Caso Rossa but they chose inbreeding at Lesmahagow train station 

7 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Nonsense. 

Plenty of people from Glasgow don’t even support the Old Firm never mind another country and plenty of Old Firm fans are also Scotland supporters. 

8 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Helen Donegan. She wasn’t a Scotland fan though, she ran an Italian based travel firm. She was on here for business, nothing else. 

Deid now anyway.

There are also a few Scottish bawbags that ‘follow’ Poland..........they’re for the watching a’naw 🙈

Edited by McTeeko

18 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

What a load of absolute pish. Not surprising that it's came from you again though.

20 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I know youre only doing it for the bites, but what a load of pish. Edinburgh is full of english twats, and students who wouldny know a football if it scudded them in the face. You keep yer rugby and we will keep the football, where it belongs.

20 hours ago, Ormond said:

The people of Glasgow got behind Scotland when it mattered. Our referendum. 

Exactly, best city in Scotland without a doubt

2 hours ago, Kirk said:

I know youre only doing it for the bites, but what a load of pish. Edinburgh is full of english twats, and students who wouldny know a football if it scudded them in the face. You keep yer rugby and we will keep the football, where it belongs.

Exactly, best city in Scotland without a doubt

Nice bit of casual xenophobia/racism* there. People make Glasgow eh. Stay classy glesga

* delete as applicable, I'm just a thick künt frae the capital

9 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Nice bit of casual xenophobia/racism* there. People make Glasgow eh. Stay classy glesga

* delete as applicable, I'm just a thick künt frae the capital

:lol: so precious

• 2 weeks later...

The SFA eh :lol:

A bigger Unionist cabal than the Scottish Tories doing their best to run the Scottish game into ruin but manage to get fans in their droves running out to buy a £70 top on release day :lol:

When it comes to being custodians of the game our own SFA lag well behind the respective associations of England, Wales and Ireland :lol:

Not only is our National Stadium a shithole but it now would seem we may no longer have that :lol:

Unaccountable and protected by the media to a certain extent :lol:

Determined to make us a bigger laughing stock than anyone ever thought possible :lol:

8 minutes ago, Alan said:

^^^Talking Scotland down. Again.  Surely a Russia Today bot?^^^

Helen Donnegan passed away?  How do you know this? 

:lol:

JS40371901.jpg

aviva-stadium-1140x428.jpg

Crossfade_HP1.jpg