Bring Back The TAMB's Convenient Scapegoat - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bring Back The TAMB's Convenient Scapegoat

7 hours ago, Mindimoo said:

Is that what she wants?

I haven't asked, but I'd imagine.

5 hours ago, ger intae them said:

Why is she saying good-bye?

Because the board is closing.

4 hours ago, biffer said:

scotty looking for his second account to be reactivated....

I don't even have time for this one.

2 hours ago, Flora MaDonald said:

why does she not just come on?

Jude was banned.

She is respecting the rules (however unfair).

The infrastructure of the TAMB got compromised and folk got emails about conspiracies sent to their inbox.

I can remember Donny freaking out, the mods at the time who were essentially Luddites blamed Jude and banned her. OLAS had to come in like a modern day doctor and tell the mods to put their leeches away.

It was a bit like watching the Wicker man. Lost a huge thread in that too. Completely deleted by the "custodians" who thought Jude had "hacked" the board.

14 hours ago, thplinth said:

I was in self imposed exile on the tamb but witnessed her hounding. Was surprised at some of the folk involved in it. They were bullying her. Would drag her name up when she went quiet and backed off... just kept going. 

If you were in exile , how could you witness anything on the TAMB?

On 10/4/2017 at 7:49 PM, thplinth said:

I was in self imposed exile on the tamb but witnessed her hounding. Was surprised at some of the folk involved in it. They were bullying her. Would drag her name up when she went quiet and backed off... just kept going. 

To be honest I would have thought you of all people would have been more astute.

On 10/4/2017 at 6:13 PM, phart said:

The infrastructure of the TAMB got compromised and folk got emails about conspiracies sent to their inbox.

I can remember Donny freaking out, the mods at the time who were essentially Luddites blamed Jude and banned her. OLAS had to come in like a modern day doctor and tell the mods to put their leeches away.

It was a bit like watching the Wicker man. Lost a huge thread in that too. Completely deleted by the "custodians" who thought Jude had "hacked" the board.

Aye cos that is what happened....