Monarch - Manchester- Zagreb - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Monarch - Manchester- Zagreb

stocky

Just coming off the nightshift and noticed this. Supposed to be return with them, real pain at such short notice. No claims can be made to CAA if booked after Dec 16, so get in touch with your card company. Pretty sure if I cant get a refund before we were due to fly that's my trip done for.

https://monarch.caa.co.uk/customers/i-have-a-future-booking-and-have-not-travelled-yet/

Monarch were still taking bookings an hour before going bust, tossers. I had Monarch flights out to Venice and return from Zagreb. Managed to get a Jet2 out to Venice same time, treble the cost. Nightmare trying to get home, going to be a long Monday. Needing John Candy.

Cost me a considerable lot more to book new flights to Zagreb from Manchester with KLM. Hope I can get Monarch flight money back from Paypal  or it's going to be a very expensive trip !

Sunday 9th:

Edinburgh - Pula - £25

Monday 10th:

Venice - East Midlands - £44

East Midlands - Edinburgh - £33

The plan is to arrange mini bus transfer from pula to ljub and then ljub to venice.

Will be in ljub by 1pm day of the game.

Shuttles will be around £30 each / per journey 

There is currently 5 of us doing this route.

54 minutes ago, Zander_14 said:

Sunday 9th:

Edinburgh - Pula - £25

Monday 10th:

Venice - East Midlands - £44

East Midlands - Edinburgh - £33

The plan is to arrange mini bus transfer from pula to ljub and then ljub to venice.

Will be in ljub by 1pm day of the game.

Shuttles will be around £30 each / per journey 

There is currently 5 of us doing this route.

@Zander_14

I've shared this on the Tartan Army Group Facebook page - might help with your numbers and keep costs down etc

Good luck with your travels :ok:

managed to get manchester to zagreb via munich with lufthansa on saturday morning ,were going from there anyway so although its double what we would of paid with monarch ,but as hotels were all booked and paid not losing out as much as we would of ,,and will get monarch money back as well 

Edited by kennyj01

On 02/10/2017 at 9:34 PM, flyinghaggis1965 said:

We are same flying man too Munich on Sat then onto Zagreb cost bit more but since trains to man and back booked plus hotel it was our best option,,, 

We managed to get a flight out of Manchester this afternoon to Munich then train down tomorrow,same returning on Monday.Card company was ok regarding refunds