Tartan Army Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
slasher

Anderlecht v Celtic

I'm expecting us to be along the same lines as we were on Saturday with the possible exception of Ntcham maybe in for Armstrong.

Not too confident of anything better than a draw in this one....... we're still too open at the back for my liking.

A draw would be a great result for Celtic. Put them in a strong position to get 3rd and a crack at the europa league.

I've sensed a slightly dismissive attitude from some of Anderlecht, but they will still be a big step up from anything you'll face domestically.

PSG v Bayern looks the better option for your armchair fan...

I think both games will be a good watch, depends where your interest lies I suppose. I rarely bet on Celtic games but I might have a wee punt on both ties to finish 2-2. ?

Hmmm.......also looking at the domestic form of Anderlecht, sacked Manager etc. They won a game away from home at the weekend, coming back from 1-0 down with 2 late goals, but apparently were getting absolutely pumped with the goalie being MoM. Going to do some combo bets for goals, cards, corners with Celtic winning, as neither team will be holding back so should be 'cup tie' kind of game.

Sublime pass from Ntcham to release Tierney, great cross from him as well.

Ntcham has been absolutely awful apart from that pass.

4 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Why's Brown coming off?

Done his hamstring according to Charlie Nicholas on Sky. 

Just now, McTeeko said:

Done his hamstring according to Charlie Nicholas on Sky. 

Cheers.   On steam radio here.   Hopefully just a wee strain before damage.

8 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Cheers.   On steam radio here.   Hopefully just a wee strain before damage.

Aye, according to Nicholas though “it wasn’t looking good for Scotland’s double header” - although he’s just sitting in a studio hopefully slavering his usual pish. 

4 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Aye, according to Nicholas though “it wasn’t looking good for Scotland’s double header” - although he’s just sitting in a studio hopefully slavering his usual pish. 

Brown walked off unaided, looked like he'd felt a twinge in his hamstring...

Sign in to follow this