Anderlecht v Celtic - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anderlecht v Celtic

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

plenty in the media have been fawning over the performance so I guess you agree with me that it wasn't as spectacular as some have made out.

It was a good win and I'm sure you and the rest of the celtic fans will be happy to get that elusive away win, I was only pointing out that Anderlecht are in turmoil 

Given the last away European game saw us nearly lose a 5 goal first leg lead in Kazakhstan then I am quite delighted with the level of performance this week irrespective of the current form of the opposition!

5 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

The Belgian League had four teams qualify for the Europa League group stages last season, three of whom qualified for the knock-out stages, two teams in the QFs (one of whom beat the third Belgian qualifier in the last 16), and has a team in the CL group stages and EL group stages this season.

By contrast, Scotland hasn't delivered two teams beyond the qualifying stages of both tournaments since 2008-09.

Curious that some have ignored this post . . . 

On 27/09/2017 at 8:00 PM, sbcmfc said:

When did it become "Siska" Moscow, surely its C S K A or you have to say Moscow in Russian too?

I did wonder that too the other night, thought the commentator was just being a weirdo

• 2 weeks later...