Anderlecht v Celtic - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anderlecht v Celtic

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Blackpool78 said:

Bitter much and ask yourself this.....would Scotland be in this mess if Brown had started the first few games

Yes they would be in the same mess. 

That was a really easy question to answer. 

3 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

Bitter much and ask yourself this.....would Scotland be in this mess if Brown had started the first few games

What he said ??

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Yes they would be in the same mess. 

That was a really easy question to answer. 

2 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

You're an idiot.

Great input

Guest MorayCupMan

Some result for Celtic the night never saw that one coming..thought they might get a draw at best. Quite fancy for them to get 4 points out of the next 2 home games now, well hopefully. Hope Brown's alright though.

4 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

You can take that up with the new custodians in due course.

For what it’s worth I wanted Celtic to do well. I always do. But, I can fully understand why fans of provincial clubs in Scotland don’t. To hear Celtic fans rip the shite out of us diddy teams one week, and then moan about PSG’s fortunes is galling. But, like I said I  want Celtic to do well. Congratulations Celtic! 

Edited by Ormond

2 minutes ago, Ormond said:

For what it’s worth I wanted Celtic to do well. I always do. But, I can fully understand why fans of provincial clubs in Scotland don’t. To hear Celtic fans rip the shite out of us diddy teams one week, and then moan about PSG’s fortunes is galling. But, like I said I  want Celtic to do well. Congratulations Celtic! 

Aye, I’m the same :blink:

17 hours ago, Blackpool78 said:

Great display from the only Scottish team left in Europe and the haters are out in force GIRFUY

Munich game at home next is more interesting now

hqdefault.jpg