Over and oot - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Last post folks, it's been good reading and occasionally chatting with a few of you, I've a weeks holiday starting tomorrow, then 4 weeks affshore, I honestly have no ill feeing to anyone and wish there was less hatred in the world. If the board finishes on the 1st Nov then Merry Christmas ( especially you Scotty) and a happy new year ( cos I'm away 27th) to you all...and finally ..Come on SCOTLAND..Russia here we come xxx

16 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

Last post folks, it's been good reading and occasionally chatting with a few of you, I've a weeks holiday starting tomorrow, then 4 weeks affshore, I honestly have no ill feeing to anyone and wish there was less hatred in the world. If the board finishes on the 1st Nov then Merry Christmas ( especially you Scotty) and a happy new year ( cos I'm away 27th) to you all...and finally ..Come on SCOTLAND..Russia here we come xxx

'See' you in a few weeks.

8 minutes ago, Admin4 said:

We believe that we are closing in on a solution that might see a seamless transfer of responsibility for running the board.

Hopefully.

Aw Nooooh!

Does that mean even more Ormond, Shed TA, Parklife, PASTA Mick, thplinth, Donny, Toepoke, Squirellhumper, Dalgety Bay TA, PIAK, Renfrew Blue, aaid, Mox, Macy37 et al??????

Aye ok then.

Edited by Barney Rubble

4 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Aw Nooooh!

Does that mean even more Ormond, Shed TA, Parklife, PASTA Mick, thplinth, Donny, Toepoke, Squirellhumper, Dalgety Bay TA, PIAK, Renfrew Blue, aaid, Mox, Macy37 et al??????

Aye ok then.

First name on your lips. I’m blushing. :wub:

18 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Aw Nooooh!

Aye ok then.

I'm all a fluster that I even made your list. 

Love you too Barney. ?

On 9/24/2017 at 5:46 PM, Admin4 said:

We believe that we are closing in on a solution that might see a seamless transfer of responsibility for running the board.

Hopefully.

This Aberdeen ruse is working well - getting rangers supporters to sign off, thinking it's closed - so we have the field to ourselves 

On 24/09/2017 at 4:54 PM, Barney Rubble said:

Aw Nooooh!

Aye ok then.

Wow can't believe I got a mention. So kind. :ok: