Dirty Dirty Glasgow - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dirty Dirty Glasgow

I noticed a headline the other day saying Glaswegians were the 3rd dirtiest people in the UK. I immediately thought G Man and Bobster's dogging website must have gone viral, however , unfortunately, it was not that kind of dirty they were talking about. 

Apparantely 60 odd percent of us 'only ' change our bedsheets every 2 weeks or more , whilst 19% only clean their fridges out once a year. 

I would be interested to see how  a TAMB poll compares.

Personally I falll into the 60 odd percent re bedsheets. My fridge gets cleaned put once a year or whenever the vegetables have turned to liquid in the vegetable compartment, whichever comes first.

Ps You do not need to be a weegie to complete this survey. If you dont know the answer ask yer wife or partner. 

51 minutes ago, Mindimoo said:

Beds changed every Saturday morning but I'm with you on the veg/ fridge situation.

I got my bedroom redecorated a couple of months ago and tried to wash my new bedding more regularly. Unfortunatley it quickly went the same as when I got a new car, the novelty of cleaning quickly wore off. My body did not react well to cleanliness. 

27 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

I can confirm to you that my bedding is hanging on the the clothes line here in sunny Bournemouth in relation to washing said bedding about once a week fridge every other week 

Very impressive . No chance of being poisoned by your pies. ?

4 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I got my bedroom redecorated a couple of months ago and tried to wash my new bedding more regularly. Unfortunatley it quickly went the same as when I got a new car, the novelty of cleaning quickly wore off. My body did not react well to cleanliness. 

It's my least favourite activity but tumble dryer and non iron sheets etc help B)

9 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

My fridge gets cleaned oot every weekend. But it's only used for storing booze.

I got a wine fridge for my 50th birthday. I no longer need to worry about fillng my normal fridge with booze , unfortunately though i am no longer sober enough to clean it out. 

My dog sleeps on the bed so the weekly bed change is definitely the way to go.  

Unfortunately I'm a lazy bastird and find a daily hoover of sheets and quilt cover means every 10 days is okay.  

11 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I got a wine fridge for my 50th birthday. I no longer need to worry about fillng my normal fridge with booze , unfortunately though i am no longer sober enough to clean it out. 

.:lol::cheers3::cheers3::lol::lol:

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 2:39 PM, TDYER63 said:

That wee fridge was empty the last time I saw it.

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Right noo. You’re far too bonnie(We’ve now seen you) tae be coming awa’ wae mauchit shite like that lassie. :P

Thats one of the more polite phrases I use within the family.  I would never use such language when addressing a gentleman like you though Ormond ?

5 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

As opposed to 'fire into her' ??

4 hours ago, Marky said:

Have you seen my cleaner??? :o

4 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I have. But on the plus side she doesnt speak any English . 

4 hours ago, bonzo said:

You cannae say that, it might be his maw. 

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

? forgive me mum ...

Brilliant :rollsmile::rollsmile:

33 minutes ago, tartandon said:

I clean my bed sheets once a year and I don't have a fridge

I can accept the bedding but good God man where do you keep the wine?