Watching Slovakia match in London - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Watching Slovakia match in London

TartanTokyo

Any suggestions of where to watch the Slovakia match in London? Due to work commitments, I can't make it up to Glasgow. Can hopefully ditch my customers before kick off and hot foot it to a pub. Will be in Shoreditch so somewhere central/north-east would be ideal.

failing that it will back to the hotel and no doubt causing alarm for people in the rooms next door as I scream at the telly.

@ Tartan Tokyo Blackfriars.

I believe it is a Scot that runs it. Loony Alba have a deal with the bar that the upstairs will show our games.

I believe there is a short slot from a Scots comedian before the game (as opposed to 11 during it boom boom) but I wouldn't be certain of that.

The Albion will be showing the game probably both upstairs and downstairs if the numbers are there. The comedian is not happening . Hopefully all the entertainment will be on the pitch. The pub is run by a Canadian of Scottish heritage called Scott. 

It was bouncing for the Lithuania game so hopefully there will be a good atmosphere once more.

Edited by joecraigfanclub
typo

Games are definitely open to anyone who wants to attend.  Will double check on the Slovenia game as the pub's often closed on a Sunday.  Will double check with Scott and post back here when I hear from him.

FT

Most likely!!

So, just to confirm, the Slovenia game will be on in the Albion on Sunday night as well, so fill yer boots!

I won't be there as I'm out of the country at the time (not at the matches unfortunately, but hey ho), so there may be signs up (for both games) same reserved for Loony Alba / Luinnain Albannaich, but it's definitley open to anyone to join in.

FT