What brought you to the TAMB? - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What brought you to the TAMB?

On 28/09/2017 at 11:56 PM, neilser said:

Like a few others here I joined in September 2003. A mate of my brother's had gone through a total faff to get us all tickets for the Scotland v Germany game the previous June (when they had small numbers of tickets scattered round branches of Safeways or possibly Morrison's all over Scotland) and I wanted to make sure I knew the story for the Netherlands playoff. After joining and reading countless posts I drove my brother down from Aberdeen to Edinburgh on a Saturday morning the following month at 4am to get in the queue for the 2,000 tickets that Tickets Scotland in Rose Street were selling, after deciding that the supermarket route was too risky . We got the tickets and after that I was hooked. 

I felt like I lived here for a good while a few years back  - times move on but it's been a blast.

Likewise except I got them at ticket Scotland next to Arches in Glasgow!