What brought you to the TAMB? - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What brought you to the TAMB?

3 minutes ago, Zicoladud said:

you my friend are a fikin dick.people like you should be hung drawn and quartered arsehole

I'd love to see you hung, drawn and quartered for that attempt at writing in English ya fuking peasant.

6 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

I haven't, no. I'm guessing the guy who wants me hung, drawn and quartered has though.

As this is the "Tartan Army Message Board" encompassing supporters of all clubs under the banner of the Scotland National Team do you not see how your previous post is a good example of why the board has fallen to the state that is currently in ?

Just now, Ally Bongo said:

As this is the "Tartan Army Message Board" encompassing supporters of all clubs under the banner of the Scotland National Team do you not see how your previous post is a good example of why the board has fallen to the state that is currently in ?

The guy I was referring to, along with several others, turned fitba mad into another version of follow follow or Hun media. I'll stick with my opinion of him if it's all the same to yourself.

15 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

The guy I was referring to, along with several others, turned fitba mad into another version of follow follow or Hun media. I'll stick with my opinion of him if it's all the same to yourself.

Reevesy,you couldn't have Zico more wrong if you tried. In fact you've probably been in his company on more than one occasion ??

4 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

Reevesy,you couldn't have Zico more wrong if you tried. In fact you've probably been in his company on more than one occasion ??

Believe he was referring to Tartan Scone - not that his post was in any way neccesary

Just now, Zicoladud said:

not on the piss pal just dont tar every one with the same brush.or you bottle will crash quicker than in dublin ya fukin tattie muncher

Alan, calm doon FFS. 

Anyway, what brought me to the TAMB was needing info on away games. After sitting in Prestwick airport flying out on my first away trip (to Slovenia, 2003) i met the above poster, a weegie tarman and guid guy (no really, he is).

36 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

Oh he has, many times with me  ma hubby and wee Bruv!!!   Zico is always there with us as well - Reevesy??  WTF Ryan, you having a fekin Laff here ????

I think it was in the run up to the game in Milan in 2005, sorted out a place on Helen's bus to the San Siro.

I used to go on Scotland Mad which could be good but a ridiculous number of threads degenerated into Old Firm tit for tat. Once I experienced the TAMB for a bit I felt much more at home by comparison.

5 hours ago, Zicoladud said:

not on the piss pal just dont tar every one with the same brush.or you bottle will crash quicker than in dublin ya fukin tattie muncher

My bottle crashed in Dublin??

That's interesting when I don't have a clue who you are or was never in a situation where my bottle was tested, but please feel free to introduce yourself at the Slovakia game and explain what you're on about , Rocky. 

5 hours ago, Jimmy`s Lassie said:

Oh he has, many times with me  ma hubby and wee Bruv!!!   Zico is always there with us as well - Reevesy??  WTF Ryan, you having a fekin Laff here ????

What am I having a laugh about? Some weirdo tells me he wants me hung drawn and quartered and I pointed out that he writes like an imbecile.

I have no clue who he is.