What brought you to the TAMB? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What brought you to the TAMB?

My first away trip Slovenia.. getting buses from Milan to Ljubljana.

using it to plan my next away trip to Ljubljana.  Last one before the TAMB closes

hopefully we will get the same result..

5 minutes ago, stocky said:

My first away trip Slovenia.. getting buses from Milan to Ljubljana.

using it to plan my next away trip to Ljubljana.  Last one before the TAMB closes

hopefully we will get the same result..

That's quite romantic they way it's turned out for you

10 November 2003

Cant remember but as it was 5 days before we played Holland in the Euro play offs must have been something to do with that as i was already booked up for the away leg in Amsterdam

The T-shirts that a number of folk were wearing at the Holland play off in Amsterdam in 2003.  Lurked for a wee while and then joined around the time of the Wales game in early 2004. Met Andy North Croy and some other Tambers on matchday in Cardiff...that really should have warned me not to get involved!:P  Never did manage to buy that Tshirt.

Jordan Rhodes.

Someone posted a link to here to a discussion about him on the Huddersfield Town forum when he was both Huddersfield & Scotland's next great hope. Rhodes didn't last, but my attachment to the TAMB did. I'll miss this place - genuinely the only football message board I know where the proportion of total imbeciles isn't sitting at around 80%+. In fact, even the complete head-the-ball posts on here have something about them. I'll miss this place.

As an aside, I also discovered the Ballad of Mad Dog Mcleod on here - still the best football book I ever read.

3 hours ago, Reevesy said:

Getting banned from fitba mad cos it's full of stinking hun cvnts like tartan scone 1314

Hopefully you will be banned from any new Scotland board quicker than Usain Bolt with pish like that