Celtic - Best fans in the World? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic - Best fans in the World?

1 minute ago, Barney Rubble said:

Shortlisted for the FIFA fan award?????

After the number of citations the've had for various misdemeanours over the years?

Sorry Mick, that does not stand up to serious scrutiny.

Enjoy the moment though.

Just shows what we all know, UEFA aren't fit for purpose. 

I think the award is actually for best fan moment and we're nominated for the full stadium display against Hearts on the last day of the season, when 67 in the heat of Lisbon was  getting belted out. Unforgettable.

51 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

I think the award is actually for best fan moment and we're nominated for the full stadium display against Hearts on the last day of the season, when 67 in the heat of Lisbon was  getting belted out. Unforgettable.

Ironically the club themselves used the pyro involved as an excuse to close the GB section.

:lol:

That makes more sense (the fan moment bit) I imagine it's pretty easy to follow a team that hasn't lost in about 18 months.

Edited by sbcmfc

8 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

Dembele also shortlisted for the FIFA Puskas Award for the goal v St Johnstone in which every player for a touch in the build up.

:ok:   :ok:

Have you ever seen a more static/lazy defence? Looks like when i play Fifa on amateur mode...

On 9/22/2017 at 7:13 PM, Dave78 said:

Have you ever seen a more static/lazy defence? Looks like when i play Fifa on amateur mode...

Do you remember the game? Can you honestly blame Saints with the appaling injustice shown to them that day?

• 5 weeks later...

Let's be clear, it's the display which won the award. The wording of the award is wrong

In the same week as Boab Mugabe becoming a world humanitarian ambassador or some fükking thing. I wouldn't take much notice of this

It's funny how even their own club has banned them from Darkheid for their banner displays and after numerous fines and other misdemeanours they will now trait of this for years to come and going on and on and on about it

I'd forgotten how much I hate the ambulance chasers until Saturday 

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Let's be clear, it's the display which won the award. The wording of the award is wrong

In the same week as Boab Mugabe becoming a world humanitarian ambassador or some fükking thing. I wouldn't take much notice of this

It's funny how even their own club has banned them from Darkheid for their banner displays and after numerous fines and other misdemeanours they will now trait of this for years to come and going on and on and on about it

I'd forgotten how much I hate the ambulance chasers until Saturday 

😂😂😂

Seems like you care more about this award than we do.

Oh, and "darkheid" coming from the guy who was telling me I was using schoolboy patter the other day :lol:

Edited by Scotland Ever More

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

I know, how pathetic.  Everyone know's it's Porkheid.

Or the Brendanbeu.

I like the Brendanbeu to be fair. Probably the only funny bit of patter in the history of follow follow.

Well that and grown men calling each other bears, but that's not intentionally funny.

4 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong, but did the club not cite that display (or the pyro contained in it) as one of the reasons for banning the GB?

14 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Dribble dribble dribble

7 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Dribble dribble dribble

4 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Dribbld dribble dribble

3 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Dribble dribble dribble 

🚑🏃🏻