Washing Yir Hair With An Egg - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Washing Yir Hair With An Egg

1 hour ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Thinking about trying this. Been told it's good for the hair and scalp. Any advice ?

How oily does it make yir hair ?

Is it good for a dry scalp ?

Does it leave a lingering smell afterwards ?

Thank you.

Think it may have been good in 1930 but things have moved on a bit. 

Whatever you do dont let it flake off your head  or G Man will sniffing around looking for the scraps. 

21 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Think it may have been good in 1930 but things have moved on a bit. 

Whatever you do dont let it flake off your head  or G Man will sniffing around looking for the scraps. 

:lol: Good advice Tidyhair63.

Also good advice Mr Thistle, is that you leave the egg mixture on your head for about 10 minutes. Then, you must rinse it out using the hottest water you can possibly stand. Apparently.

42 minutes ago, Bobster said::lol: Good advice Tidyhair63.

Also good advice Mr Thistle, is that you leave the egg mixture on your head for about 10 minutes. Then, you must rinse it out using the hottest water you can possibly stand. Apparently.

?, Fermer used to call me Tidy. I miss him. Bobster, are you a reformed Fermer,  sent to us from heaven as the board dies? ?

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

?, Fermer used to call me Tidy. I miss him. Bobster, are you a reformed Fermer,  sent to us from heaven as the board dies? ?

Ah Tidyhair. Sorry, but sadly I'm not a reformed Fermer. 

Having said that, doesn't 'fermer' mean 'to close' or 'to shut'?

Maybe all the posters that have returned to the board to post one last time are here to become Fermers. Could it be that we are all Fermer!?

The wife says to try it with bacon and a couple of sausages apparently it can go a bit greasy but if you tip yer head sideways the grease goes away.Your hair will smell lovely especially if its first thing in the morning after a piss up :lol:

1 hour ago, Bobster said:

Ah Tidyhair. Sorry, but sadly I'm not a reformed Fermer. 

Having said that, doesn't 'fermer' mean 'to close' or 'to shut'?

Maybe all the posters that have returned to the board to post one last time are here to become Fermers. Could it be that we are all Fermer!?

How very philisophical Bobster. You are definetly not Fermer. He was a mad raving lunatic, though very likeable with it. 

This is like the end of Les Mis, when the old man is dying ?

? When the beating of your heart , echoes the beating of the drums ? There is life about to start when tomorrow comes ?i

sniff sniff

I have posted on this before but it amazed me that the average human absorbs 5kg of chemicals through their skin every year. Every year! 5 kg! That is ridiculous. 

Even if you dispute the number - say it is 2kg - it is still mind bendingly crazy. This chemical absorption is from BO sprays, moisturizers, shampoo, conditioners, skin creams, make-up, nail varnish, the list is huge... Not surprisingly women are (currently) the biggest victims of this more than men due to their fondness of clart but the millennial generation of 'men' are almost nearing women anyway due to them being such cucktwats. 

18 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I have posted on this before but it amazed me that the average humanSo s absorbs 5kg of chemicals through their skin every year. Every year! 5 kg! That is ridiculous. 

Even if you dispute the number - say it is 2kg - it is still mind bendingly crazy. This chemical absorption is from BO sprays, moisturizers, shampoo, conditioners, skin creams, make-up, nail varnish, the list is huge... Not surprisingly women are (currently) the biggest victims of this more than men due to their fondness of clart but the millennial generation of 'men' are almost nearing women anyway due to them being such cucktwats. 

So THAT is why I keep putting on weight ? Heres me cutting down on all the stuff I like and to think all I needed to do was smell and look like shit . 

The chemical diet starts tomorrow. 

Maybe... 5kg of chemicals into a body weight of say 50kg is conveniently 10% every year. That is a lot!!! over a lifetime but every year... oh wow. Even if it is 1kg into 100kg a year that is a lot...

edit: I am thinking correlations with cancer rates etc...

Edited by thplinth

56 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I have posted on this before but it amazed me that the average human absorbs 5kg of chemicals through their skin every year. Every year! 5 kg! That is ridiculous. 

I used to wash my hands in benzene. Never did me any harm.

35 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

So THAT is why I keep putting on weight ? Heres me cutting down on all the stuff I like and to think all I needed to do was smell and look like shit . 

The chemical diet starts tomorrow. 

That'll be the mercury they stuffed into your teeth when you were a wean. Pretty dense stuff mercury.

27 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Maybe... 5kg of chemicals into a body weight of say 50kg is conveniently 10% every year. That is a lot!!! over a lifetime but every year... oh wow. Even if it is 1kg into 100kg a year that is a lot...

edit: I am thinking correlations with cancer rates etc...

Hey, why dont we start a conspiracy theory thread . We have never had one of those ...?

5 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

That'll be the mercury they stuffed into your teeth when you were a wean. Pretty dense stuff mercury.

An over load of mercury would explain a bit more than my weight gain. 

Please expect more of these posts. I am trying to reach 1000 before the board dies . There is plenty more shit from where this came from.

Of course if it survives, I promise to go back to being seen and not heard. 

2 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

An over load of mercury would explain a bit more than my weight gain. 

Please expect more of these posts. I am trying to reach 1000 before the board dies . There is plenty more shit from where this came from.

Of course if it survives, I promise to go back to being seen and not heard. 

An interesting wee factoid is that the saying "Mad as a hatter" comes from the use of mercury in the curing of rabbit skins for making top hats.