The Final Globe Earth v Flat Earth Debate - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Final Globe Earth v Flat Earth Debate

7 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Because of the ice wall.

Antarctica surrounds the other continents and holds the water in.

2f0e1317d08e7936c09bfd9504c86a9a.jpg12729061_10207458498495027_2880187854215CrnMZqvWYAIU60Z.jpgFlat-Earth-UN-Symbol-EndAllDisease.png

Satanic United Nations flag divided into 33 sections.

We're buggered then because the bad dragon has put a hole in the ice wall. 

Surely it is much more likely the Satanists have come up with this Flat Earth stuff as a way to discredit you and your 9/11 threads. Have you not noticed that some folk are genuinely thinking you must have been on the wind up all this time so far out there is this now. I don't know what troubles me more, that you have been at it all this time or that you actually now believe the earth is flat. I cannot think of a more credibility destroying move than to convince 'a truther' the world is flat. Are people going to remember all your 9/11 stuff or you being the guy who believed the earth is flat. You don't see how one detracts from the other in any way, how crazy this all sounds?

I have long said 9/11 was not what it seems but you just don't consider evidence that goes against your interpretation of what happened. I posted those 80+ witness statements seeing the plane that hit the pentagon fly in but still with the missile... Someone posts a picture from the space station and it is CGI... it is wild stuff.

10 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

The space shuttle has never been to 'space' and there is no 'space station'.

All green screen CGI.

I regularly track the space station:

https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/view.cfm?country=United_Kingdom&region=Scotland&city=Aberdeen#.Wbun2U2WwdU

How do you explain me looking up, through a telescope, at a clearly formed space station hurtling through the night sky. Despite the sky occasionally being cloud free, the space station will go dark at the precise moment the reflection of the sun is obscured by the earth. That moment of darkness will change as it moves around the globe.

5 hours ago, min said:

https://spotthestation.nasa.gov/sightings/view.cfm?country=United_Kingdom&region=Scotland&city=Aberdeen#.Wbun2U2WwdU

How do you explain me looking up, through a telescope, at a clearly formed space station hurtling through the night sky. Despite the sky occasionally being cloud free, the space station will go dark at the precise moment the reflection of the sun is obscured by the earth. That moment of darkness will change as it moves around the globe.

Good point. ISS viewed by telescope from Hungary...

On 15/09/2017 at 0:04 AM, Scotty CTA said:

Once again... The enemy.

God is AWESOME.

And God saw everything that He had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day." Genesis 1:31

It is we, who by looking for answers outwith Him that get so easily led astray.

Scotty if this board goes tits up I think I'll miss you the most. I've had a few debates with you and appreciate you trying to save me but we'll agree to disagree on most of your views. Would genuinely love to have met you for a beer. For all that you've posted I dont believe for a second anythIng was malicious and was with the best of intentions. As an interloper from down south this place has made me laugh many times wth my favourite being the mulberry handbag thread but you've contributed immensely and to be honest I don't care if you've been"at it" all this time or not. I doubt it but who knows . Anyway if ithe tamb does sink, good luck and god speed ?

On 9/15/2017 at 0:25 PM, min said:

So in your estimate how much to 'gofundscotty' an adequate telescope and an adequate tutorial on how to find the space station?

48 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Are you sure? I googled it. That internet lied to me again.

I've been wrong too many times to always be 100% but i'm still daft enough to be sure about some shit :)

It's to do with distinguishing between genuine extreme views and their parody's. I guess "nothing to do with sarcasm" is overstating it, but more about being able to differentiate between them.

On 9/15/2017 at 7:38 AM, bonzo said:

We're buggered then because the bad dragon has put a hole in the ice wall. 

'kin spoiler alert ya bam! :(

Some of us are still waiting for the DVDs to come out...

Way back when, I used to work on a cruise ship (this is an actual debate right?) and having crew access, I could walk right to the pointy bit at the front (stern? bow? starboard? who knows? Imagine the film Titanic when they lean, but without Winslet, but including DiCaprio's chiselled looks) and I promise you, when the full ocean is in front of you, you can see the curve. Albeit minor.

I was pissed a lot though.