The Final Globe Earth v Flat Earth Debate - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The Final Globe Earth v Flat Earth Debate

22 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

You've seen the same CGI that we've all seen...

1448349256868.jpg

2012 is especially ridiculous.

What about the photos taken by astronauts on the space shuttle and space station ?

CGI too ?

Image result for photos taken from space station

10 minutes ago, kumnio said:

If the earth is flat, has anyone fallen off the end?

Why doesnt the water just run off the end?

Because of the ice wall.

Antarctica surrounds the other continents and holds the water in.

2f0e1317d08e7936c09bfd9504c86a9a.jpg12729061_10207458498495027_2880187854215CrnMZqvWYAIU60Z.jpgFlat-Earth-UN-Symbol-EndAllDisease.png

Satanic United Nations flag divided into 33 sections.

32 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Who benefits from this fraud?

Once again... The enemy.

32 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Is God that fckin useless he cant get a planet right?

God is AWESOME.

And God saw everything that He had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day." Genesis 1:31

It is we, who by looking for answers outwith Him that get so easily led astray.

Ok, lets assume that the last picture is correct, why doesn't the ice melt?

Does the sun still rise and set?

Ive driven across Australia, it's nowhere near the size depicted on that map, explain?

You can fly Sydney to L.A., yet Perth to London doesn't look much further, yet takes twice as long, explain?

11 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Ok, lets assume that the last picture is correct, why doesn't the ice melt?

Why would it?

12 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Does the sun still rise and set?

It never did.

It only appears to because of our perspective.

19 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Ive driven across Australia, it's nowhere near the size depicted on that map, explain?

You can fly Sydney to L.A., yet Perth to London doesn't look much further, yet takes twice as long, explain?

I don't think that there are any accurate maps.

17 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Again, for the third time, who gains from this? The enemy isn't a fcking answer.  

Satan is going to spend eternity in the lake of fire.

He wants you to as well.

By attempting to hide God he also attempts to hide the need for the means by which we are reconciled to Him.

The sun moves across the sky in one direction, can we agree on that? How does it get back to the start position for the start of tomorrow? If we are a planet, it's easily explained, if we are flat, explain it?

Peters projection is a great map, but is based on us being a planet. If we are flat, then everything is easier is it not? The map you've shown is just utter nonsense, the sizes are off, the distances are off, can you show me where we live in your mind?

Edited by kumnio

9 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Satan is going to spend eternity in the lake of fire.

He wants you to as well.

By attempting to hide God he also attempts to hide the need for the means by which we are reconciled to Him.

Isn't that what Satan wants though, he is kinda happy there. 

If God is so great, then why can Satan kick his spawny little arse so easily. 

Im half way through my life, I've done some bad, I've done some good, if God wants devotion before I get into heaven, he can go fck himself, is he really that pathetic that he needs to be needs adored. I'm not getting in yet some murderer or paedo who repents at the end does get in, nah fck it. God, if you're reading this, get it right up ya, I'm on satans side. 

Who created God or Satan, oh I forgot, we can't understand such a thing. 

Please let me fall asleep oh mighty Satan, or God, or Santa, even the Easter Bunny. 

Edited by kumnio

7 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

The model is shown in the last 17-18 seconds of this video below...

260px-Yin_yang.svg.png

On 12/09/2017 at 0:53 AM, Scotty CTA said:

Snipers (and those in charge of aiming artillery fire) don't take the curvature of the earth into consideration (because they don't have to).

Scotty, I've copied your response to me from the other thread.

I watched the model as you requested and it in no way can represent what we every day.

For a start the moon is circling the sky opposite to the sun and at the same speed which clearly doesn't happen.  The sunlit area appears irregular, but that may be to indicate the presence of some kind of dome over the flat earth.

However I can't see how the changing seasons could be represented by this model or the fact that as you get closer to Antartica you have near permanent daylight in December. 

Also as I mentioned before the sun will always be visible in the sky so it could never get fully dark at night.

And how do you explain this daily phenomenon if there's no horizon?...

sunset4Half.jpg

12 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

:lol:

9 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Please tell me that you're at the wind up.

It's simple deception by a medium.

Have you been to the space station or looked through the Hubble telescope?

Seeing video of something in this day and age means nothing.

It's all pathetic NASA hairspray and green/blue screens and harnesses.

15 minutes ago, kumnio said:

The sun moves across the sky in one direction, can we agree on that? How does it get back to the start position for the start of tomorrow? If we are a planet, it's easily explained, if we are flat, explain it?

Both the sun and the moon orbit the earth.

16 minutes ago, kumnio said:

...can you show me where we live?

Not accurately, no.

6 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Both the sun and the moon orbit the earth.

How many hours are in a day?

If the earth is flat, how is it possible for the sun to orbit us? How can you orbit a flat item, let's assume the earth is an a4 piece of paper, and we live on the top side, does the sun go under the paper to complete its orbit?

3 hours ago, kumnio said:

Isn't that what Satan wants though, he is kinda happy there. 

No one has been in the lake of fire yet.

There has to be the Great White Throne Judgement first.

Satan hates the idea of spending eternity there and will stop at nothing in an attempt to drag as many others with him there as he can.

"and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever." Revelation 20:10

(Don't believe the cartoon images of the devil ruling in hell because hell was made for him and his demons.)

office-hell-devil-demon-boss-performance

4 hours ago, kumnio said:

If God is so great, then why can Satan kick his spawny little arse so easily. 

He can't.

Satan is God's lackey.

Im half way through my life... 

Says who?

I've done some bad, I've done some good...

Have you done anything 'good' that will have eternal value?

...if God wants devotion before I get into heaven, he can go fck himself, is he really that pathetic that he needs to be needs adored.

It would be a mistake to put Him on a human level.

God is worthy of worship.

Eternal worship.

I'm not getting in yet some murderer or paedo who repents at the end does get in, nah fck it.

There... you said it yourself.

They repented.

Jesus' blood is so amazingly powerful that it can wash away any sin.

God, if you're reading this, get it right up ya, I'm on satans side.  

You have no idea of what you are saying.

Who created God or Satan, oh I forgot, we can't understand such a thing. 

God is an eternal omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent entity that exists outside of time.

God created Lucifer.

Please let me fall asleep oh mighty Satan, or God, or Santa, even the Easter Bunny. 

I pray that you have a sound and peaceful sleep.

God Bless.

5 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

It's simple deception by a medium.

Have you been to the space station or looked through the Hubble telescope?

Seeing video of something in this day and age means nothing.

It's all pathetic NASA hairspray and green/blue screens and harnesses.

And yet all you post as evidence is videos. Which, by your own statement, mean nothing. 

Have you done any actual research, and by that I mean controlled experiments to determine facts, not reading random stuff online and posting it without critical examination. 

This thread is pretty typical brainwashing conspiracy nonsense BTW. Typical tactic of both religion and conspiracy theorists: when a thread gets out of your control, start another one so you can feel in control of the content again. Absolutely standard behaviour for what at the heart of it, is cultists. 

I answered direct questions of yours with science and evidence. You didn't like the answer as it didn't agree with your preconceptions. So you ignored it. And started a new thread so you could control the content (cue 'I thought the conversation was getting confused so a new thread would simplify it - in other words I had lost control of the content) 

Obviously the standard answer to this is now one of two options. Either something along the lines of I missed it / don't have time to answer everything or something to do with The great Enemy, a fiction that was created by your teachers as the answer to any difficult question. 

Edited by biffer