Home end Slovenia ticket link - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home end Slovenia ticket link

Robert Mcdermott

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Robert Mcdermott said:

Nice big sign slapped all over the top of the stadium map warning Scottish fans not to buy from there. Similar to the SFA email saying entry will be refused and online purchases will be cancelled....

14 hours ago, RABBIEBURNS said:

Has anyone bought tickets for the home end yet? I assume they are etickets. Dont know if to wait and see if they open up section nearer to our supporters. Looks like only a few seats gone over last 3 days.

I know @MacGregor Croatia bought some the other day for Scotland fans in a section as close as available to the away section.

1 hour ago, RABBIEBURNS said:

I agree Duffster worth the chance. Took the insurance option for £7 so can cancel if we cant make it and get our money back.So if tkts become avalable closer to D i will get them and cancel the ones i have. 50% discout well done mate.

I made a mistake when booking the first lot and ended up at the opposite end of the stadium.  Thankfully had the cancellation insurance and the money is back in my account already!

6 minutes ago, RABBIEBURNS said:

Yes we gave our hotel address but still got cancelled. 

Did you use a VPN?

I ask as this would have masked that you IP address was in the UK

1 hour ago, DeeRus said:

Did you use a VPN?

I ask as this would have masked that you IP address was in the UK

Never having heard of a VPN I've just googled it and sort of get the idea now, click below for what I read

http://www.lifehacker.co.uk/2012/09/05/start-using-vpn-choose-best-one-needs

but what is a quick and easy way of getting one sorted ? I looked at this but frankly I am still a bit baffled https://torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-providers-really-take-anonymity-seriously-111007/