who'll be the last tamber to get a ban? - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

who'll be the last tamber to get a ban?

I have to admit sadly that i was trying because of how much the board had fallen ..

Was pish at that too

All a bit pointless now ..

Will miss your fabulous monologues

6 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

I have to admit sadly that i was trying because of how much the board had fallen ..

Was pish at that too

All a bit pointless now ..

Will miss your fabulous monologues

aw shucks Ally :cry::cry::wub:

Life goes on even if the Tamb disnae. And you can always follow me on twitter where I never fvcking post either

3 minutes ago, brant grebner said:

Life goes on even if the Tamb disnae. And you can always follow me on twitter where I never fvcking post either

:ok: done

On 9/8/2017 at 9:52 PM, brant grebner said:

:lol:

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Ormond said:

What did Reevesy get banned for?

Seemingly this...

http://tartanarmyboard.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/11346-what-brought-you-to-the-tamb/&page=2

Had numerous arguments with Reevesy mysel but what he said was nothing compared to some of the pish that gets posted by others and gets ignored by the mods.

I trust the mods have taken action against the guy who called him "fukin tattie muncher" or is that acceptable now ?

5 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Seemingly this...

http://tartanarmyboard.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/11346-what-brought-you-to-the-tamb/&page=2

Had numerous arguments with Reevesy mysel but what he said was nothing compared to some of the pish that gets posted by others and gets ignored by the mods.

I trust the mods have taken action against the guy who called him "fukin tattie muncher" or is that acceptable now ?

So, he got barred from defending himself to someone wanting him hung, drawn and quartered? Fvck me. :lol: