Can the TA board be saved? - Page 11 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Can the TA board be saved?

2 hours ago, G-Man said:

I agree I've got plantar fasciitis and it's awffy sore and I'd like to talk about it. I'd consider this an optional extra. 

(It's sore just now but too near real morning to drink the pain away but feel the need to try for sympathy but too lazy to start a new thread.) 

This might sound mad but try it. It works.

Put your feet in a large bowl of ice, you'll need to put water in too so you can get your feet properly submerged.

Leave feet in the iced water for 20 minutes. You'll probably not be able to, but leave for as long as you can.

Repeat this every day for a week gradually building up to the 20 minutes.

Thats it. It's a magic cure!

Please try it and tell me how you get on.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Admin4 said:

Man up!

I paid a lot of money for the op' to stop that! Good work sadly couldn't help the voice.

Body of an angel** voice if a trucker.

**one of those fat wee glaiket angels you see in old scrap books. 

6 hours ago, aaid said:

Orthotic inserts in your shoes work wonders for Plantar Fasciitis. 

Got 2 pairs of heel ones, 2 full ones and a one made for me by podiatrist. 

6 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Aye, for Foot in Mouth disease.

Got that too. 

6 hours ago, aaid said:

Why would you put false teeth in your shoes?

.:lol::lol:. As Calmac said it's stuff like this that drags us back in just as we think we're out. 

6 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Sorry, I stand corrected.

Good come back. :D

5 hours ago, Bobster said:

This might sound mad but try it. It works.

Put your feet in a large bowl of ice, you'll need to put water in too so you can get your feet properly submerged.

Leave feet in the iced water for 20 minutes. You'll probably not be able to, but leave for as long as you can.

Repeat this every day for a week gradually building up to the 20 minutes.

Thats it. It's a magic cure!

Please try it and tell me how you get on.

I do that although not every night, I intersperse with drinking whisky nights. Intersperse means 1 night ice foot bath 6 nights whisky. Tonight I swear to start doing it every night as it's fecking sore.

it pure is Admin 4!! 

5 hours ago, wheres the pies said:

Or you could try rolling a tennis ball on the heel of your foot  also get a plastic water bottle fill with said water put in freezer once frozen take out of freezer then roll the plastic bottle on your foot does help 

I've got a double foot roller which I do use faithfully every day and I do havecwater bottle in freezer but keep forgetting it. 

Pathetic moaning as it really is painful but I'm only doing a teeny wee bit of the stuff I've been told to do. Gone for acupuncture and physio on it and kind of hoped for magic cure. I walk 8-12 miles daily with my dog and by night time I look like an auld drunk trying to walk on tippy toes yet still to ficking stupid and lazy to do all the things that will help it. 

Talk about taking threads off topic! 

On 20/09/2017 at 6:46 PM, thplinth said:

I think a lot of folk are maybe hoping you are working feverishly behind the scenes on the new / saved TAMB glasgowmancity. You need to pop that bubble if it ain't true... What is the score?

Just seen this message, sorry - all a bit irrelevant now anyway :ok: 

2 hours ago, Glasgowmancity said:

Just seen this message, sorry - all a bit irrelevant now anyway :ok: 

Too little too late my man. I've stated a rumour that you are our new leader.

You turned up on horse back clad only in chaps and leather waistcoat got admin 4 all hot and bothered, threw wads of cash at him and coup d'etat!! 

43 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Too little too late my man. I've stated a rumour that you are our new leader.

You turned up on horse back clad only in chaps and leather waistcoat got admin 4 all hot and bothered, threw wads of cash at him and coup d'etat!! 

Wads of cash at her... 

58 minutes ago, Glasgowmancity said:

Sh!t, I wish someone had told me :lol::lol::lol: 

Don't worry the rumour will grow arms and legs and eventually reach you. 

55 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Wads of cash at her... 

Listen the chaps were arseless and he wasn't wearing anything underneath, Admin 4 or Amalgamation 4 as I like to call them, were lying there covered in cash and salivating. I've seen the cctv evidence and let me tell you Glasgowmancity really works that stairtredder at the gym.  :wub: