Tambs for the memories - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Tambs for the memories

8 hours ago, Dalgety Bay TA said:

Much like everyone knows phart and thplinth are the same person, I always assumed Jimber and Faddy & Fletch were the same. Both English Scotland fans living in England and Tims. Never see either of them about here any more, they probably left at the same time too....

You're a fanny :lol:

4 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

The photo of Parklife playing in the TAMB football match was pretty funny. I'm not sure the photo exists anymore. 

Got to admit, that was indeed a belter ?

Just now, phart said:

We've had a few belter's of pics.

Parkie playing football, and the one of him in that jumper.

Flat Earth with his short shorts

I'm pretty sure i saw a picture of Louch in a scotland strip pulling his shorts up to his neck.

Aye, but the video of Mcteeko dancing nude in his garden topped the lot.

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

Nae Glengarry in last year's pen and apple vid. I've just tried to copy it again on here. You must've put your page private now. :lol:

Nup, never have it to private. Absolutely nothing to hide. 

Must've forgot the glengarry last year ?

Joining in 2003 being a complete sceptic on Scottish Independence to now being an SNP member and completely convinced by it

I think by 2005 Flat Earth had managed to flick a switch somewhere.

(BTW there are loads of massive Indy supporting Tambers that are no longer here in response to someone saying that the debate put off a lot of people)

Very early on was introduced to Wolfenstein Enemy Territory by Colin "Iron Brew" Mackenzie (no longer a Tamber) and joining the ARC then Tibet clans. 

Through that and the hundreds of hours playing it met many decent peeps from all over the UK and Europe and im still pals with Colin on FB

Longshanks emailing me the Silent Hunter U Boat instructions and maps.

Getting to know GlasgowRedz and meeting up home and abroad - 5 minutes to Bari - The truckstop in the middle of nowhere when the bus broke down and the continuing journey afterwards was tremendous and legendary 

Meeting Craig for the first time in Athens 7 days before Christmas 1994 then meeting him the second time as Aaid on here 10 years later.

Tipping two massive Grand National winners - not that i ever blew my own trumpet

Falling out and hating Neil R over his opinions of Big Brother :lol: but making up some time later when i was grieving over Khraigh's "death" - who i had also had rammy's with.

Being a complete skunk to Thplinth including false accusations years ago and then recently to see if i could annoy the crap out of him as much as he did me - failed twice.

Surprised i only got three real MOD warnings and mini suspensions - believe one of them was down to an argument with Reeky  (was probably him that dished out the suspension).

MethilStevie getting me Jim Paterson's new phone number after we had lost touch

So much that ive forgot most of it

Actually felt as if someone had died when i heard the news today

8 hours ago, phart said:

For me it was the whole Kraiegh debacle.

By the end of it I had real life friends apologise to me cause they didn't believe me . Some Hibby jumped out a plane in his memory FFS.

Just for the sheer madness of it all, Finding out that Calmac had phoned every mortuary in Glasgow to see if he had actually died. To the fact no one said anything for a year till the much maligned on here BT asked the question. This stemming from a drinking session in Manchester with Pistonbroke and Andriemack (i think). It had tonnes of subplots and the thread on it was actually where Ron got "permabanned" for the first time. The sinister "hun-lite" trio who had also harboured suspicions on jamboskickback. The prize-draw chicanery over there. The fact you had to explain to folk what happened over there and it was like deprogramming a cult member. The whole thing lasted weeks and ended up with the Sun doorstepping the guy.

Still cracks me up the thought of the Hibby in the parachute.  You could've made a TV show out of that whole story - totally surreal.

There used to be a family that posted, might've been the old board.  The dad's name was wolfofbadenoch or something like that.  I remember the lassies did fundraising and used to post on here looking for donations.  One of them included a link to a pic of her with her running gear on and somebody posted - "Is that your picture?  :barf:"

It was cruel but funny as fk!  Think he got banned for it.

3 minutes ago, daviebee said:

Still cracks me up the thought of the Hibby in the parachute.  You could've made a TV show out of that whole story - totally surreal.

There used to be a family that posted, might've been the old board.  The dad's name was wolfofbadenoch or something like that.  I remember the lassies did fundraising and used to post on here looking for donations.  One of them included a link to a pic of her with her running gear on and somebody posted - "Is that your picture?  :barf:"

It was cruel but funny as fk!  Think he got banned for it.

That was Wendy Who.

45 minutes ago, phart said:

We've had a few belter's of pics.

Parkie playing football, and the one of him in that jumper.

Flat Earth with his short shorts

I'm pretty sure i saw a picture of Louch in a scotland strip pulling his shorts up to his neck.

I'm trying to work out if - when talking about funny TAMB pictures - you've deliberately left out the Reeky lookalike, another picture that I think has been lost to the sands of time (with the FE plane picture) ???

1 minute ago, Glasgowmancity said:

I'm trying to work out if - when talking about funny TAMB pictures - you've deliberately left out the Reeky lookalike, another picture that I think has been lost to the sands of time (with the FE plane picture) ???

oh the guy dressed up as Tron? I forgot about that :lol:

EDIT: this one? tron_guy-thumb.jpg

Edited by phart

Just now, phart said:

For full disclosure i look almost identical to Danny Bakker when he used to get blotto with Gazza and Chris Evans, even down to the same male pattern baldness :lol:

That's pretty much how I'd imagined you to look anyway. I'm sorry. :lol:

4 minutes ago, phart said:

Damn you're trying to get me banned, that was sly as feck ;):lol::lol:

I'm sitting here absolutely pissing myself at this thread, I've also just had a message from someone who thinks they may have the FE pic somewhere - phart if we're going down, looks like we're going down together ???