Ticket Sales Slovakia - Page 5 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Sales Slovakia

kmcca5

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a game that doesn't even need advertised.  It's been covered in BBC Sportsound since Sunday including podcasts, Sky Sports News, papers from The Herald to Daily Record to The National to The Times and also mailing list to anyone who has previously bought a ticket.  If you have any interest in Scottish football then you will know it's on. 

41 minutes ago, Alan said:

It's a game that doesn't even need advertised.  It's been covered in BBC Sportsound since Sunday including podcasts, Sky Sports News, papers from The Herald to Daily Record to The National to The Times and also mailing list to anyone who has previously bought a ticket.  If you have any interest in Scottish football then you will know it's on. 

Agree with that.

Just thought off the back of the last double header they could've made it known tickets were available to the public, as previous big games like England, Poland and Germany didn't have a public sale as such.

I noticed by chance they were on sale.

Those in charge could do better on price & marketing for sure but like mentioned previously there will be as many if not more home fans tommorrow than at crazy atmosphere highly charged games in the past against Italy, France, englandshire, Poland etc due to the smaller away support. Empty seats will be mainly in the expensive seats that watch mair than go mad.

Believe we will create a good noise. Cannae believe I spelled Guinness wrong in my user name, must have been pished.

I googled "scotland v slovakia tickets" and the 1st result is the link to buy tickets.

I went onto scottishfa.co.uk and link to tickets is 1 below the news section. 

Scotland v Slovakia "It's in our hearts. It's on our hands"

Do I use a different internet?

16 minutes ago, Alan said:

I googled "scotland v slovakia tickets" and the 1st result is the link to buy tickets.

I went onto scottishfa.co.uk and link to tickets is 1 below the news section. 

Scotland v Slovakia "It's in our hearts. It's on our hands"

Do I use a different internet?

The "link" is dated as it clearly says until 11:59pm Wed 4th. Googling to buy on-line will get you no where.

SFA email from yesterday:

SCOTLAND vs SLOVAKIA

2018 World Cup Russia™ Qualifier

Thursday, 5 October 2017 - 7.45pm Kick Off

Hampden Park, Glasgow

The big day is nearly here. Scotland v Slovakia is going to be lively and we know nothing less than a win will do.

There is only a limited number of tickets left in the William Hill South Stand available with tickets available online until 11.59pm tonight.

Where to buy - Wednesday

Online: http://tickets.scottishfa.co.uk

In person: Hampden Museum Shop.

Where to buy - Thursday

In person: Ticket offices located at the West Stand from 10am

Edited by AlfieMoon

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2017 at 4:50 PM, MoreGuiness said:

Cannae believe I spelled Guinness wrong in my user name, must have been pished.

I feel your pain. Most of my mishaps are caused by the black stuff too. :lol:

Edited by Ormond