Ticket Sales Slovakia - Page 4 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Sales Slovakia

kmcca5

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 01/10/2017 at 5:48 PM, kirkintoddy said:

Sunday Maill all doom and gloom saying not going to sell out. Maybe a bit of influence from a TA spokesman a lot to do with it. Wheres Hamish when you need him LOL ?

The Sunday Mail can bite ma banger. 

38 minutes ago, hamilton wanderer said:

This is heading for a sell out.  Looking at the website I would say about 3000 left

Really doubt its going to sell out now with just over 24 hours to go, bad that we can't sell out a fixture like this well in advance.

47 minutes ago, CNelson said:

Really doubt its going to sell out now with just over 24 hours to go, bad that we can't sell out a fixture like this well in advance.

It won't sell it now. Only tickets left are £40, up in the heavens (it would appear to a casual fan anyway) plus it is on a Thursday night.

21 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

I doubt it. K2 is on sale now.

You've no idea what sections may still have seats available the way they are selling tickets. :unsure:

In my head they have a wheel of fortune wheel at SFA HQ with all the sections on it and Regans only job is to spin the wheel twice a day to see where they will sell some tickets for next. 

I saw an electronic billboard ad for the game today, may be that I've just noticed and it's been there for weeks?

Or might be a last minute thing, which seems strange, as they didn't exactly shout from the rooftops when the public sale started, and as their haven't been public sales for a lot of the bigger games recently, they have perhaps missed a lot of people that may have been interested as they just presumed it was sold out.

1 hour ago, 1ANDYP said:

How many does upper stand hold? It will be at least half full. Would guess about 48-49000. More Scotland fans than were at Poland game or England game. Given the smaller away support 

The prawn sandwich brigade up there won’t make much noise anyway. 

The place will be rocking if there’s at least 45,000 there and we start well.