Ticket Sales Slovakia - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Sales Slovakia

kmcca5

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Larky Masher said:

Not a great selection left so I'd be rather annoyed if better seats are released for the public sale.

This is the public sale.

Your point still stands though. I got decent enough seats in the west stand, but could've probably got better if I'd waited until they opened up more sections.

They should be aiming for a sell out, so not sure why they're releasing section by section? Unless that reduces the chances of being left with loads of single seats that are hard to sell?

Edited by sbcmfc

11 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

This is the public sale.

Your point still stands though. I got decent enough seats in the west stand, but could've probably got better if I'd waited until they opened up more sections.

They should be aiming for a sell out, so not sure why they're releasing section by section? Unless that reduces the chances of being left with loads of single seats that are hard to sell?

I have no problem with them selling section by section. We'd all complain if everyone was spread out for the Malta and Slovenia game.

I would make a few changes though.

West stand sale should of been B8 and A1 first, then B7 and A2, B6 and A3, etc. The same for the East Stand. That way the crap seats furthest behind the goals are sold last.

If you're buying in a section you can still pick the row but you are forced to move right next to the previous tickets sold in that row. Prevents single seats appearing in the middle of rows.

Maybe open up sections a bit earlier. If it is nearly 75% sold then open the next section immediately. 

It is obvious this game will either sell out or damn close to it so it makes sense to open up the remaining sections.Shame folk who want good seats will have to wait till SS upper opens rather than be forced into West or East..

Edited by Doric

3 hours ago, drew said:

I have no problem with them selling section by section. We'd all complain if everyone was spread out for the Malta and Slovenia game.

I would make a few changes though.

West stand sale should of been B8 and A1 first, then B7 and A2, B6 and A3, etc. The same for the East Stand. That way the crap seats furthest behind the goals are sold last.

If you're buying in a section you can still pick the row but you are forced to move right next to the previous tickets sold in that row. Prevents single seats appearing in the middle of rows.

Maybe open up sections a bit earlier. If it is nearly 75% sold then open the next section immediately. 

A1 isn't even a section!