Allocation - Page 12 - Slovenia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Mazziessc

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will be fine on 4. I think it will go to 3.

I think more more of the 6 and 7 pointers will have bought later today and will again tomorrow morning. With all being guaranteed a ticket, there is no mad rush at midday for last 2 days. Plus it's the weekend.  I think there will be over 1500 sold by the time it goes to 5.

11 hours ago, chewie said:

Got mine at lunch time. Number 1344, so wouldn't have got one with initial allocation.

Based on this I've revised my ticket sales predictor below......

Total number of 8-10 pointers = 885 who have bought 787 tickets therefore 88.92% of this group have bought.

Total number of 6 & 7 pointers = 1308 who have bought 557 tickets therefore 42.6 % of this group have bought.

Therefore there are 1021 tickets left for other groups and if I am going to assume that the % uptake will decline as has been demonstrated in the difference between 88.92% and 42.6% from the groups above 

Today  717 x  5 pointers can purchase and I am going to assume 35% will buy = 358 leaving 663

On Monday 928 x 4 pointers can purchase and I am going to assume 30% will buy = 279 leaving 384

On Tuesday 1389 x 3 pointers can purchase and I am going to assume 25% will buy = 348 leaving 36

On Wednesday 2413 x 2 pointers can purchase and I am going to assume 20% will want to buy = 483  = a shortage of 447

Could be that people on 6 and below didnae think they had a chance of getting a ticket or thought the campaign was over so didn't book travel, now with the bigger allocation and renewed hope have decided to go, they now have time to get flights sorted afore they buy tickets. Ticket sales might go quicker as people get their flights sorted. 

2 hours ago, chewie said:

I think your prediction is low Arbroath. Between yesterday lunch time and now, there will be plenty more buying in the 6 to 7 group.  Hope you are right though, be good to get as many as possible get a ticket that want to go.

On 6pts but not going hope you get a ticket 

4 hours ago, chewie said:

I think your prediction is low Arbroath. Between yesterday lunch time and now, there will be plenty more buying in the 6 to 7 group.  Hope you are right though, be good to get as many as possible get a ticket that want to go.

I just do this for my own `amusement` but I do like to use statistics & trends in business, anyhoo I forecast 

`Today  717 x  5 pointers can purchase and I am going to assume 35% will buy = 358 leaving 663 `

Based on evidence here the highest ticket number is 1445 which would indicate that only 101 of my 358 forecast have been sold or an uptake of 28.2%

11 minutes ago, arbroath55 said:

I just do this for my own `amusement` but I do like to use statistics & trends in business, anyhoo I forecast 

`Today  717 x  5 pointers can purchase and I am going to assume 35% will buy = 358 leaving 663 `

Based on evidence here the highest ticket number is 1445 which would indicate that only 101 of my 358 forecast have been sold or an uptake of 28.2%

I bought ticket after midday number 1616 seen someone put up 1690 not so long ago

23 minutes ago, TartanSpice said:

Not sure where these ticket numbers are found, but going by the web reference numbers, ticket bough yesterday at 12noon and today at 1pm the reference differs by 415, so possibly that many tickets sold in that time.

slovenia v Scotland the number you have will be on the ticket you bought in your orders 

23 minutes ago, Roddy said:

Know its a bit early but if anyone finds that they can't make the slovenia game through unforseen circumstances I would be ecstatic to purchase their ticket , have been to every game this campaign but can't get off 1 point cheers.

hey i was in the same boat before we got our increased  allocation i know how you feel but there might be hope for you yet