Murrayfield - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Murrayfield

28 minutes ago, macy37 said:

They claimed it was 10k...did I say 7? 

You said someone claimed 10k was sold, I say you're taking nonsense. 

Provide a link that claims it was 10k sold and I'll believe you, until then, we can both safely assume you're talking pish and the figure stated is what has been sold, not what someone said could potentially be sold. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

You said someone claimed 10k was sold, I say you're taking nonsense. 

Provide a link that claims it was 10k sold and I'll believe you, until then, we can both safely assume you're talking pish and the figure stated is what has been sold, not what someone said could potentially be sold. 

I didn't say that at all though did I? 

Where did I say 10k "had been sold" ???

You are hoping that however I was remarking that the 7k was well short of the 10k they predicted. 

Keep up.

Edited by macy37

2 minutes ago, macy37 said:

I didn't say that at all though did I? 

Where did I say 10k "had been sold" ???

You are hoping that however I was remarking that the 7k was well short of the 10k they predicted. 

Keep up.

"They" never predicted anything like that, 1 poster did however say potentially 10k could be sold. 

Someone stated that 7k had been sold and you then said "they claimed it was 10k", which no one has said it WAS  

I think you realise you're a bit silly after you're wee edit, bye. 

2 hours ago, macy37 said:

Just take a look back...one of your lot claiming you'd take 10k. Fair difference is 3k. Still a good following, hopefully I'll not run into any of you, think I'll head to the other end of town before my match in town.

They said it could be 10k if tickets had been more reasonably priced. 

Guest BlueGaz
3 minutes ago, Debian said:

Hearts are reportedly charging £40 for Rangers - Budge had offered us 25k tickets.

Who told you about the price?  I read the same as the sheep.

I heard that Rangers had asked for 30k, Hearts had agreed to 25k, but the police curbed it at 10k.  Not sure how true that is though, but wouldn't surprise me.

Edited by BlueGaz

1 minute ago, sbcmfc said:

Would think that's the biggest attendance for a league game outside glasgow in a good few years.

Novelty factor. Would 8,000 even Dons thought have about going to Tynecastle?

Throw in the free tickets being dished out doing the rounds.

Was it really 24,000 or was it Yamathematics? Actual attendance or did they also include season tickets sold? 

Just now, DoonTheSlope said:

Novelty factor. Would 8,000 even Dons thought have about going to Tynecastle?

Throw in the free tickets being dished out doing the rounds.

Was it really 24,000 or was it Yamathematics? Actual attendance or did they also include season tickets sold? 

You really hate Hearts.

:lol:

including season tickets seems to be the norm these days.

Would think a lot of dons fans did go for the novelty factor, they also went into the weekend sitting top of the league, so they'd have outsold any allocation they'd have got at Tynecastle.

Any team who change a venue whether it's for stadium redevelopment or "glamour" cup games should have the attendance curbed at their stated home capacity

Not being one to want to turn punters away, any revenue generated above and beyond the stated capacity should then be pumped into youth football

They've known full well that Tynecastle wouldnt be ready on time yet they sold season tickets, even worse the SFA have pandered to them and bent over backwards in re-arranging fixtures etc. Other teams have had to play in front of 3 stands so why not them? It was good enough to play League Cup(???) games and friendlys

Off course it's pure coincidence that 2 of the 3(for now) games being played at Muzzafield are against a high flying Dons side and Rangers who will both sell 8,000+

Yams at the ham

5 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

You really hate Hearts.

:lol:

including season tickets seems to be the norm these days.

Would think a lot of dons fans did go for the novelty factor, they also went into the weekend sitting top of the league, so they'd have outsold any allocation they'd have got at Tynecastle.

Is it that obvious ?

?

Guest BlueGaz
30 minutes ago, Pool Q said:

I've not seen any suggestion from any sort of knowledgable source that Rangers would be offered more than 7/8000 tickets. And the pricing will be the same as for today's game. 

Why would Aberdeen get 10k and we would only get 7/8000?

Guest BlueGaz
9 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Huns are notoriously fat. You lot need the extra seats for room. :D

:lol: no seen the sheep fans these days? And the St J fans? Well, a pic of one I seen the other day anyway. :spin:

Guest BlueGaz
15 minutes ago, Pool Q said:

Did they? I had heard 8,000. You may be right, if so I expect Rangers will be offered about the same.

You might be right. It was on here I saw 10k mentioned. But we've been told we will all get one, and we have just short of 9k signed up for auto away tickets. 

But wouldnt be the first time we got bum info from our TO.