Excessive drunks Glasgow/Palanga - Lithuania v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Excessive drunks Glasgow/Palanga

gus nimmo

I was discussed with the drunken behaviour of many supporters on the flight on Friday evening from Glasgow/Palanga.Their behaviour made it so difficult for the cabin crew. The captain had to announce that unless they behaved and listened to instructions the flight would divert at a cost of £20,000. I was extremely embarrassed for the non-Scots who were onboard. Something has to be done to remove this loutish  behaviour.  Passing through customs in Palanga fans were jumping the que and refusing to wait as others had to.

12 hours ago, gus nimmo said:

I was disgusted with the drunken behaviour of many supporters on the flight on Thursday evenings Ryanair's Glasgow/Palanga.Their behaviour made it so difficult for the cabin crew. The captain had to announce that unless they behaved and listened to instructions the flight would divert at a cost of £20,000. I was extremely embarrassed for the non-Scots who were onboard. Something has to be done to remove this loutish  behaviour.  
Passing through customs in Palanga fans were jumping the queue and refusing to wait.

Should read........I was disgusted with the drunken behaviour of many supporters on the flight on Thursday evenings Ryanair's Glasgow/Palanga.Their behaviour made it so difficult for the cabin crew. The captain had to announce that unless they behaved and listened to instructions the flight would divert at a cost of £20,000. I was extremely embarrassed for the non-Scots who were onboard. Something has to be done to remove this loutish  behaviour.  
Passing through customs in Palanga fans were jumping the queue and refusing to wait.