Chucking beer - Lithuania v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Chucking beer

Credit Card

Not happy with the t#&s that thought it was a good idea to chuck beer after all the goals. My Mrs got hit a few times but one of the older guys down the front from KOFTA copped even more. It wasn't uncontrolled dropping it was purposely aiming and perhaps they didn't mind wasting money on non -alcoholic beer to increase dry cleaning costs of their own fans but FFS first time I've seen this and can't believe folk around then saw it and did nowt. Discuss.

1 hour ago, Credit Card said:

Not happy with the t#&s that thought it was a good idea to chuck beer after all the goals. My Mrs got hit a few times but one of the older guys down the front from KOFTA copped even more. It wasn't uncontrolled dropping it was purposely aiming and perhaps they didn't mind wasting money on non -alcoholic beer to increase dry cleaning costs of their own fans but FFS first time I've seen this and can't believe folk around then saw it and did nowt. Discuss.

What did you do? Apart from logging onto the TAMB and moaning about it

1 hour ago, Credit Card said:

Arseholes

2 hours ago, Credit Card said:

How did you approach the people throwing the beer?

He purposely threw lager about after all three goals yet you continued to stand in the same place while you're Mrs got caught in the firing line without confronting him?

If people have a problem with someone chucking beer about they should either

A - approach the person and try and deal with the situation accordingly

B - report them to security

or 

C - move and stand/sit elsewhere

All being said the throwee sounds like a complete bawbag 

Chucking pints is baw bag behaviour. Something you expect from the scumbag element at TITP or Oasis gigs and to be fair to the OP, I got covered s few times but the pints came from a good few rows behind so no idea who threw them. Did it upset me? No not really, I was celebrating goals but still a poor show from the faceless cowards who know they won't get pulled up for it unless from somebody who is standing next to them but those folk don't get the (pretend) beer over them so probably don't care. 

7 hours ago, Ormond said:

Exactly. Boys greeting over bugger all.

On 02/09/2017 at 7:34 PM, DoonTheSlope said:

What did you do? Apart from logging onto the TAMB and moaning about it

You got eyes at the back of your head too FFS

22 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

He purposely threw lager about after all three goals yet you continued to stand in the same place while you're Mrs got caught in the firing line without confronting him?

If people have a problem with someone chucking beer about they should either

A - approach the person and try and deal with the situation accordingly

B - report them to security

or 

C - move and stand/sit elsewhere

All being said the throwee sounds like a complete bawbag 

My point is first time I've seen this happening and WTF over our own fans? Bet those who chucked beer would be moaning if they were on the other end of a dry cleaning bill. Probably didn't even realise it was fake beer they were buying in the first place  anyway.

Also saw big numbers of over pished diddies not even watching the game. 9:45 kick off didn't help. Anyway didn't spoil a great result and performance. Just if you were one of the chuckers or saw one of them and laughed away and cheer on Ingerlund  instead next time ? dropped the Mic moan over

38 minutes ago, Credit Card said:

Also saw big numbers of over pished diddies not even watching the game. 9:45 kick off didn't help.

Sad reflection of some of the support these days.

On the flight from Dublin to Bratislava you would have thought some folk had never been out their house never mind being allowed to buy overpriced alcohol. 

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

These days? Our support has always been like this. In the 15 years or so I've been going to aways anyway.

This, since my first game in 2009, it has gotten progressively worse. 

Growm men lifting kilts to the general public, pissing in streets and singing about Jimmy Saville because he's English down not represent "the greatest fans in the world". 

I seen a video the other day when the wallpaper song (which is even more pathetic) was being sung in the middle of the day and guys screaming at him to "shut the fvck up" in front of passing children etc. 

Real classy guys. 

5 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

These days? Our support has always been like this. In the 15 years or so I've been going to aways anyway.

Id say it's far worse lately at home games. The Poland and Ireland games being two examples

We might be the greatest fans in the world in number but that's about it