Wings Harassment - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

10 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

re the harassment though - I guess we'll just have to wait and see if charges are pressed.

He still has that on-going defamation thing with dugdale too.

I think he is also suing the person who is being widely alleged to be the person accusing him of harassment and who is mentioned in this thread.

Note that person making the complaint hasn't been confirmed so people could be wise of the mark in making that assumption. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

I'm not really interested in arguing with you TBH, i've stated my view on the subject. If you want to discuss it, i'm happy to. If you want to just slate me then... 

yet you keep responding

you're a real special case, you rub people up the wrong way with your condescending remarks then bubble like a baby when someone bites back. :lol: 

all thats left to do is tell me to put you on ignore.........................................

Edited by vanderark14

^ in reality the independence debate has become entrenched on both sides. 
very few undecided voters left for either side to fight over.
WoS has become just another reflection of that reality.

the only think that might swing it is a major change of circumstance (i.e disastrous brexit) or 10-20 years.

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

yet you keep responding

you're a real special case, you rub people up the wrong way with your condescending remarks then bubble like a baby when someone bites back. :lol: 

all thats left to do is tell me to put you on ignore.........................................

Who's "bubbling", you thick f*ck? :lol: 

You've came on to the thread and started having a pop at me because you're too dense to engage in a debate like an adult. 

17 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You've came on to the thread and started having a pop at me because you're too dense to engage in a debate like an adult. 

I think the good Reverend could learn a lot from your style Parkie. If I was him I would be modelling myself on you.:ok:

3 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I think the good Reverend could learn a lot from your style Parkie. If I was him I would be modelling myself on you.:ok:

:lol: 

Aye, i shouldn't have called him a thick f*ck. By God he's hard fecking work though. 

52 minutes ago, aaid said:

I think he is also suing the person who is being widely alleged to be the person accusing him of harassment and who is mentioned in this thread.

Note that person making the complaint hasn't been confirmed so people could be wise of the mark in making that assumption. 

Is it not Dugdale that he is suing?

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

And there we have it, mr moral high ground himself firing abuse at people.

56 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Aye, i shouldn't have called him a thick f*ck. By God he's hard fecking work though. 

Really? You have some cheek calling anyone hard work. 

Had a quick look on Twitter and the person widely being named as the person behind the complaint is denying that its her.   TBF, if it had been her, you would have expected this 6-9 months ago when it was metaphorically kicking off between them.

24 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

And there we have it, mr moral high ground himself firing abuse at people.

You got abuse because you've done nothing but abuse me on this thread. When all i'm trying to do is discuss the actual issue. So, aye, i snapped and pointed out that you're thick as f*ck and too dense to actually take part in a debate like an adult. 

I'm sorry for pointing out that you're thick as f*ck. 

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You got abuse because you've done nothing but abuse me on this thread. When all i'm trying to do is discuss the actual issue. So, aye, i snapped and pointed out that you're thick as f*ck and too dense to actually take part in a debate like an adult. 

I'm sorry for pointing out that you're thick as f*ck. 

this is absolutely priceless from you. you really are a hypocrite

this all stemmed from your condescending remark "its easy to see from this thread why the yes vote lost". do you understand why that might annoy some people and why they might fire abuse at you? 

Just now, vanderark14 said:

this is absolutely priceless from you. you really are a hypocrite

this all stemmed from your condescending remark "its easy to see from this thread why the yes vote lost". do you understand why that might annoy some people and why they might fire abuse at you? 

I can see why it might annoy people, i don't really give a shit if it annoys people TBH. Just because it annoys folk, that doesn't mean it's not right though.

Folk praising the attitude and conduct of WoS, solely because they agree with his politics. He behaves like an arse and turns off undecided voters. Yet folk on here are defending him. Yes needs to appeal to No voters to win next time, not alienate them. 

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I can see why it might annoy people, i don't really give a shit if it annoys people TBH. Just because it annoys folk, that doesn't mean it's not right though.

Folk praising the attitude and conduct of WoS, solely because they agree with his politics. He behaves like an arse and turns off undecided voters. Yet folk on here are defending him. Yes needs to appeal to No voters to win next time, not alienate them. 

Isn't it ironic that folk who praise WoS for his confrontational and abusive style, immediately take offence when someone is confrontational and abusive towards them. There's a lesson there for some folk if only they could see it.

11 minutes ago, Parklife said:

So, parkie acts like a twat but as long as he's right its all ok

WOS guy acts like a twat therefore his message irrelevant

see ye later parkie, you have a nice day

Edited by vanderark14

2 hours ago, Auld_Reekie said:

Despite being a "tedious two-faced khunt", I'm definitely not disagreeing with this. He made a huge difference in run up to 2014. My criticisms are mainly that he's not learnt from the experience. Instead of learning from any mistakes and finding ways to win over the next 20%, he's happy to continue as before, abusing folk at drop of a hat and entrenching himself (and his opponents) further. Which ultimately means he's making the job that's left harder IMO, not easier.

fair enough - cant argue with most of that. , just to be clear - I didn't call you that...

6 minutes ago, Auld_Reekie said:

Isn't it ironic that folk who praise WoS for his confrontational and abusive style, immediately take offence when someone is confrontational and abusive towards them. There's a lesson there for some folk if only they could see it.

I see no evidence of anybody being offended on this thread. I think the definition of "offended" must have changed around 1990. 

10 minutes ago, Auld_Reekie said:

whos offended?

3 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I see no evidence of anybody being offended on this thread. I think the definition of "offended" must have changed around 1990. 

This place is like a playground when folk disagree! You sure you've been reading this thread? If you don't think "offended" is appropriate, substitute another word that roughly means "folk dinnae take too kindly to abuse/aggression/hostility". Folk cannae take a hard time on here, but still think it's good for the Yes campaign when WoS is being a dick.

Aye, makes sense.

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Auld_Reekie said:

substitute another word that roughly means "folk dinnae take too kindly to abuse/aggression/hostility".

huns