Wings Harassment - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, ShedTA said:

That's very true Gaz.  I don't like being labelled SNP because I want independence - does my head in. But at the moment the only party backing it is them. post Indy the SNP would no longer have a raison d'etre anyway. I assume they would merge/ morph into another party post Indy ? the N being for National and putting Scotlands interests first - but post indy all political parties up here would do that you would think.

Greens

I read a few articles on WoS, thought most of it was quite interesting, thought some of it was poor. Mainly positive overall 

Undoubtedly he could be an asset to help persuade some people, however, his persona is off putting. His personal views should be kept away from the WoS stuff. 

The media doesn't need any excuse to paint Yes people as negative, and sadly he leaves an open goal at times. 

6 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Not entirely.

e.g. their guy up on Aberdeenshire Council campaigned for No and used the Aberdeenshire Greens website to do so too.

Party policy though. The were SNP voters who voted against Indy.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Not the same as ELECTED members.

Going back a bit to reply, but seeing as you did, all I was answering was there was another party whose policy was in favour of independence. You seem to have turned that into something else in a desperate attempt to be right.

3 hours ago, Toepoke said:

A certain thicko Daily Express journalist will not be happy ....

Can imagine the "great minds" at the Record, Scotsman, Express, Herald etc all being really pissed off when the polis announced this. :lol: