Squad Announcement - Page 9 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Squad Announcement

jamboman

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, andyD said:

He's been playing with an injury and he's said in interviews that he and the club staff are doing their best to manage it. I can find the interview if you like. :)

We won 3 v 0 , so not bothered if he is injured or not , his input into the squad is minimal and i would take LG over him everytime.

1 hour ago, DOUBLE A said:

Bannan out of Malta game

Nae reasons given so far.Aye can't help but think he's miffed at not being involved against lith, not starting and mcginn getting on ahead of him. Not the first and won't be the last.Pure speculation of ofcourse

11 hours ago, JECK said:

Nae reasons given so far.Aye can't help but think he's miffed at not being involved against lith, not starting and mcginn getting on ahead of him. Not the first and won't be the last.Pure speculation of ofcourse

If it was an injury you would have thought they would have mentioned it so guessing it would be one of 2 things either something personal has happened that needs to be home or he's got the hump

Hoping he hasnt got the hump and jacked international football in - personal i would have started him on Mon night as i think his passing and forward play would have been perfect for this game