This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

12 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

He only really had a problem with McHughs 2nd yellow, reports seem to suggest he's wrong and it was borderline straight red.

:lol:

I rarely have anything to say about the referee after a victory.

:ok:

I know I hark on about Hearts and Motherwell also now about being our bitch but Saints seem to be Partick's bitch and we have them in Perth next. We just can't seem to get the better of them.

Guest BlueGaz
11 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Aye. When he's having to come away with that pish you know his jacket's on a shoogly peg.

Shoogly peg?  It's fecking ridiculous, but I'm not sure if he is totally to blame. But some cvnt should be at least telling him what he can and can't say. Bombscare. 

Guest MorayCupMan
9 hours ago, iainmac1 said:

That's odd. I'm pretty sure there is one put on every time Caley play in Dingwall. Was also special services put on both ways last Hogmanay and for evening games. Can't see what the difference is here. Suppose they would have to do it for all teams but for the larger away supports it's prob better than having them hang around Dingwall for a couple hours. 

Think the buses are quite regular.

Ended up being no special service and ended up getting taxi back over to inverness and that wasn't easy to get either.anyway 3 points...canna grumble.

Guest MorayCupMan
58 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Shoogly peg?  It's fecking ridiculous, but I'm not sure if he is totally to blame. But some cvnt should be at least telling him what he can and can't say. Bombscare. 

Give the loon a bit of time...dinna be to harsh.

1 hour ago, Mitre said:

Beaton had an absolute howler at Ibrox. Numerous baffling decisions.

Possibly the worst refereeing performance I can remember since Andrew Waddell against Hamilton in the 80s..

Just watched some very short highlights on YouTube (it was Worlds day yesterday so hadn't even heard the score till about 8pm).

Why was Jack red carded? Why wasn't the Hibs player that ran 20 yards to push him not red carded? 

On another day we'd have been 3 up in the first 20 minutes and Hibs 2nd would have been cleared. Although both their other goals were crackers. Not that bothered by the result at the moment and hopefully fires the team up for next game. 

9 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

8 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

What? Papers reporting that the rangers no2 reported Lennon to the police. I mean wtf? What for - his goal celebrations? :lol: 

The longer Rangers keep this guy the better, he's comedy gold.

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

The longer Rangers keep this guy the better, he's comedy gold.

looks like it. He's also claiming there is a "union" appearing to mean a union against rangers in scotland. does he mean the refs? I mean f@ck me, what does he want?

14 hours ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Pedro's "we are the people" comments.

Oh dear...

:lol: i still have nae idea what its meant to mean

8 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

That's a dive and the ref has got it totally wrong.

if thats the case will they now pull him up and give him a wee ban?

3 hours ago, Mitre said:

Beaton had an absolute howler at Ibrox. Numerous baffling decisions.

Possibly the worst refereeing performance I can remember since Andrew Waddell against Hamilton in the 80s..

Stephen Finnie at Rugby Park must've run him close.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Jack was rightly sent off. Stokes should've gone too for the same actions. 

Cant be putting your head in to opponents. 

The highlights I saw were heavily abbreviated and cut around the incident that led to the red card. If, as you say, he's led with his head then he's an idiot and deserves the sending off. 

Again still don't understand why he wasn't joined by the Hibs player though. 

2 hours ago, ShedTA said:

What? Papers reporting that the rangers no2 reported Lennon to the police. I mean wtf? What for - his goal celebrations? :lol: 

The newspapers photos clearly show him giving GIRFUY to the opposing fans behind him and should lead to a deserved stint in the stand for the coco.

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

The highlights I saw were heavily abbreviated and cut around the incident that led to the red card. If, as you say, he's led with his head then he's an idiot and deserves the sending off. 

Again still don't understand why he wasn't joined by the Hibs player though. 

Yeah. All the clips I've seen going about on twitter totally omit the head to head with Stokes.