This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Does it matter if I text one of my mates at the game and see what they think of the ref? :lol:

3 red cards and a penalty against the opposition in a 4-1 win, I reckon your mate would think he did ok.

:lol:

Just now, sbcmfc said:

3 red cards and a penalty against the opposition in a 4-1 win, I reckon your mate would think he did ok.

Motherwell have been getting away with being filthy cvnts for too long. Makes a change to hear of a strong referee who finally puts an end to it.

Guest BlueGaz
7 minutes ago, giblet said:

Reception really bad here over in Malmo.  Coming up we beat them 3-2 again, surely not???

we should have been two up in first twenty, but after 1-1, you got back into it, after the red card, was only one team in it. Wee bit of a lapse towards the end, but a deserved win. :ok:

Best away support at Ibrox for quite some time. 

Edited by BlueGaz

Funny that Rangers fans thought o'halloran was sh1t and now Celtic fans think Hayes is sh1t and the blame is laid firmly at the door of the managers of the teams they were brilliant for (well, clearly in the case of the latter)!!!

Edited by SMcoolJ

1 hour ago, BlueGaz said:

we should have been two up in first twenty, but after 1-1, you got back into it, after the red card, was only one team in it. Wee bit of a lapse towards the end, but a deserved win. :ok:

Best away support at Ibrox for quite some time. 

Actually had a cheeky pound on Hibs 3-2 at 40/1 so that pays for 1 celebratory pint over here ?

Twitter feeds seemed to suggest the sending off was a bit dubious?  Seemed to be a bit of a tousy affair.

Simon Murray proving a lot of Hibs fans wrong in their perception of him.

Edited by giblet

14 minutes ago, giblet said:

Actually had a cheeky pound on Hibs 3-2 at 40/1 so that pays for 1 celebratory pint over here ?

Twitter feeds seemed to suggest the sending off was a bit dubious?  Seemed to be a bit of a tousy affair.

Ha- well done!

Yeah dubious - we all though he must have been sent off for something he said to the ref. But seemingly not. Beaton had a nightmare. 

Odd game - we should have been 3-0 up in 20, then I don't think we had a shot at goal until our second goal (80+ minutes).

Murray was unplayable for long spells today, McGregor was the best defender on the park.

Edited by Stu101

Guest BlueGaz
13 minutes ago, giblet said:

Didn't see the red incident properly, will have to wait to see it in tele. Lot of complaints about the ref online. I thought he was terrible. But not seen any specific about the red yet. 

Guest BlueGaz
13 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Didn't see the red incident properly, will have to wait to see it in tele. Lot of complaints about the ref online. I thought he was terrible. But not seen any specific about the red yet. 

Edit:  yep, not just dubious, a joke  

32 minutes ago, Ormond said:

No, no, no. Sbmfc says his mate disagrees. :)

He only really had a problem with McHughs 2nd yellow, reports seem to suggest he's wrong and it was borderline straight red.

I rarely have anything to say about the referee after a victory.

:ok:

McHugh on reflection is the way the game is these days. Doesn't matter if you get the ball cleanly anymore.

Stills of Carson handling the ball look like it's on the line. 

Even if it's a foul by Dunne I have no idea how that's a red card. 

Thomson is a cvnt and the standard of refereeing is getting worse each season.

Edited by Donaldo87

2 minutes ago, Donaldo87 said:

McHugh on reflection is the way the game is these days. Doesn't matter if you get the ball cleanly anymore.

Stills of Carson handling the ball look like it's on the line. 

Even if it's a foul by Dunne I have no idea how that's a red card. 

Thomson is a cvnt and the standard of refereeing is getting worse each season.

Your tears are delicious. :wave: