This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 134 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

On 4/23/2018 at 3:25 PM, Fairbairn said:

I’m in Sorrento and the place was going crazy after the game. Fans all out in the streets and fireworks going off!! Great scenes. 

I watched Italy W/C quarter final in a bar in just outside Sorrento (Sant Agnello). 

Totti scored and all hell broke loose. Fireworks and crackers all set off inside the wee bar!

The wine bottles had pictures of Mussolini on the front and they  all made fascist signs at the national anthem! 😨😨😨

Guest faircity

Hearts are rancid. Why make a 5 yard pass when a 75 yard punt is available?

The only competition in utter rankness would be Andrew Dallas. 

39 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I wasn't confident about tonight but this has been easy for Aberdeen. Hearts have never been in it.

Berra should have been red carded, at least the ball boy made an ass of him.

Him going greeting to the ref about it was the highlight of my night :rollsmile:

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Berra should have been red carded, at least the ball boy made an ass of him.

3 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Him going greeting to the ref about it was the highlight of my night :rollsmile:

Edited by Scotty CTA

11 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Craigen's comment was funnier, "what would have happened if that were the other way round" 

After pumping the sheep a couple of weeks ago it was always going to be hard to disguise lying down this time to keep the Edinburgh Harbour mutants out the top 3 . Connor is an animal should have been off for nutting the Duke and McKenna is just a shit Grant Hanley - doesnt bode well for the national team.

HHGH

4 hours ago, 1ANDYP said:

Going to the clyde game today, hoping we can sneak into the play offs after a dreadful start to the season.

Berwick have steadied recently however I’d think you’ll have too much for a team who the game means fuck all for. 

59 minutes ago, Brassrubber said:

After pumping the sheep a couple of weeks ago it was always going to be hard to disguise lying down this time to keep the Edinburgh Harbour mutants out the top 3 . Connor is an animal should have been off for nutting the Duke and McKenna is just a shit Grant Hanley - doesnt bode well for the national team.

HHGH

Let’s be honest here. Hearts are a terrible side to watch and Avril’s brand of football is horrendous. I really can’t understand any Hearts fan who backs him. Correct about McKenna however.

5-3 final.

Both Hibs and Dons take maximum points from their first two mini-League games, but something will have to give next week at Pittodrie.

Sevco will once again have to play catch up (v Celtic) tomorrow or they'll slip to third (and only by GD).

What a game. I’m knackered just watching it!

Boyds first looked offside but there was a free heider a few minutes before that looked like Rocky carried it over the line, his feet were a mile over and from behind it looked like he gathered it into his stomach. His second goal is the goal of the season. Ill need to see the offside goal that would have made it 4-4 again

Im not buying the Kamberi penalty that was overturned. 3 players using upper body strength against each other and the Killie guy came out on top. It’s a contact sport at the end of the day

Some brilliant finishing from Hibs. I wasn’t impressed with the keeper and the two centre half’s today but it just shows how much Neil Lennon has improved Hibs, two years ago we would have folded