This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 133 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

Guest BlueGaz

Pretty poor game today, again, but prob deserved the win in the end. Better 2nd half. Hearts got stronger towards the end. Special thanks to the travelling fans for joining in the silent protest. Well done boys n girls. And good bit of banter with Gumbo, hopefully his carers got him home safe. 

Killie, Hibs and Sheep are gonna have to be poor if we are to take points off any of them. 

Edited by BlueGaz

20 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

:P

For the record Aberdeen still need to beat Hearts to be in the hunt come next Sunday.

Don't think Aberdeen need to worry about that. I can't see Hearts taking another point this season, certainly not away from home.

34 minutes ago, Big Col said:

Alloa v Ayr Utd currently on BBC ALBA for anybody that's interested

Cheers just switched it on 

Didnae expect Ayr to be throwing it all away......

The W.F.A.A.N.W. chant will continue......

5 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

Aw that’s a shame after all celtics hard work in lying down for their reserve team it’s status quo :spin:

Not quite sure what Mr. Rubber is so upset/amused about? Maybe his teams pathetic season? Or their local rivals getting some kudos? 

9 hours ago, dan cake said:

Juve lose at home to napoli, gap at the top now down to one point with 4 games to go

Juve have a harder run of games too. It’s rare for a top European league to be competitive like that.

Napoli were outstanding last night. Dominated the game from the outset. They played with patience and every single player consistently looked for the ball. So often in football you'll see players who're happy to be marked, happy to avoid having the ball and taking responsibility. Last night Napoli had 11 players who wanted to take responsibility. 

A brilliant performance. Here's hoping they can see out the season with 4 more wins. I just have a feeling that Juve will do the same, meaning Donarumma's astounding save last week will have decided the title in Juve's favour... 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Napoli were outstanding last night. Dominated the game from the outset. They played with patience and every single player consistently looked for the ball. So often in football you'll see players who're happy to be marked, happy to avoid having the ball and taking responsibility. Last night Napoli had 11 players who wanted to take responsibility. 

A brilliant performance. Here's hoping they can see out the season with 4 more wins. I just have a feeling that Juve will do the same, meaning Donarumma's astounding save last week will have decided the title in Juve's favour... 

Napoli were the better team but I still thought they lacked a little belief in the final third, but to get the winner that late on was amazing. I really hope they do it, it would be an incredible achievement.

16 hours ago, dan cake said:

Juve lose at home to napoli, gap at the top now down to one point with 4 games to go

I’m in Sorrento and the place was going crazy after the game. Fans all out in the streets and fireworks going off!! Great scenes. 

4 hours ago, Mox said:

Napoli were the better team but I still thought they lacked a little belief in the final third, but to get the winner that late on was amazing. I really hope they do it, it would be an incredible achievement.

Commentator mentioned that Napoli's budget is something like 200M Euros less than Juventus. 

Kind of shows how impressive they've been this season.