This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 130 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

12 minutes ago, Mox said:

Collum in charge of Bayern - Sevilla. How in all that is holy does that idiot get to be in charge of a game of this significance?

just came on to post the same thing

in fact i was thinking just how shyte glenn hoddle was and then I'm like "is that Collum?" :wacko:

11 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

Wasn’t aware of the hatred a number of St Mirren fans have towards United. :lol: When did that happen ? Hun like behaviour but very pleasing watching the SEETHE in these dark times.  Its not like you wont win the league for fuck sake.

Like JJ said, no idea what you’re on about. I’m aware there was some light hearted banter about a tweet earlier in the season with a picture of Willo Fllood with his hands in the air and the legend “Hands up if you’re top of the league”, hence the retaliatory banner last night. 

You sound like a depressed Arab who’s just desperate to have something difference to moan about. 

Well done for being there though. On the telly it didn’t look like there were any Arabs there. :P

Outstanding St. Mirren support though. 

41 minutes ago, Mox said:

Collum in charge of Bayern - Sevilla. How in all that is holy does that idiot get to be in charge of a game of this significance?

Admittedly it‘s only half-time, but haven‘t been any mistakes yet from Collum or the rest of them. Watching it in a bar in Germany and no negative comments from the others present either. 

3 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

If you want a stoppage time rammy, check out the other game...

I was watching Real v Juve, what a game.

2 minutes ago, Clyde1998 said:

It was a shocking decision by the ref to give the penalty in the Real Madrid-Juventus game - absolutely nothing in it. Sends Juventus out.

Definite penalty IMO. Awful end to a great performance by Juve, what a comeback it almost was.

Edited by kumnio

Not a penalty for me. This Real Madrid team are the worst team to have won the European cup in a number of years, up there with the recent Chelsea and Inter Milan teams that won it, yet somehow they might win it three years running? 

28 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

4/1 for the Real and Athletico double is still on

Who the fuck are "Athletico"? 

8 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Fuck Juve, corrupt cunts. Theyve brought every disservice that comes there way on themselves 

The Greatest Ever on course for three in a row

Ahhhh. I get it, you're a complete moron. :ok: 

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Who the fuck are "Athletico"? 

Ahhhh. I get it, you're a complete moron. :ok: 

6 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Who the fuck are you?

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

A guy who's not an ignoramus with a <100 IQ. 

All joking aside, anyone know why...

Athletic Bilbao

Atletico Madrid

4 minutes ago, Marky said:

All joking aside, anyone know why...

Athletic Bilbao

Atletico Madrid

Why the names ?

Athletic Bilbao were formed by a British guy and were a multi-sports club originally I think.

Edited by fringo

17 minutes ago, Parklife said:

A guy who's not an ignoramus with a <100 IQ. 

You better be careful in case you fall of that pedestal you’ve put yourself on, you don’t want to end up with a chip on that other shoulder of yours. You’re bad enough with just the one B)