This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 124 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

37 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Holding his own against the supposed best team on the planet. How much money would Robertson go for right now if someone was to buy him?

Great player with a brilliant attitude. That’s with having to play with Milner in front of him!

Guest BlueGaz
9 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Some amounts of plauditry on Twitter for Robertson tonight

Thought he had a great game - particularly the first half.  They were under pressure a bit more in the 2nd.

13 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Celtic 0-0 Dundee, that’s more crumpled balls of paper next to the fixture “computer”.

:lol:

Hay Liga! 

AFC are on the march. Watch us win our next 6 league matches and storm to the title. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Hay Liga! 

AFC are on the march. Watch us win our next 6 league matches and storm to the title. 

I can see it now, Aberdeen win the next 5 matches with Aberdeen v Rangers final day of the season. Rangers will loose all games post split and out of the running for 2nd and 3rd, Aberdeen just need to beat Rangers to win the league. FT Aberdeen 0 - Rangers 3 and Celtic win the league.

28 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

I can see it now, Aberdeen win the next 5 matches with Aberdeen v Rangers final day of the season. Rangers will loose all games post split and out of the running for 2nd and 3rd, Aberdeen just need to beat Rangers to win the league. FT Aberdeen 0 - Rangers 3 and Celtic win the league.

Let's be honest, most Rangers fans would fucking love that. They can handle Celtic winning the title, they're used to it. No way could they take the sheep doing it though. 

Guest BlueGaz
15 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Saw a stat the other day of clubs points against old firm this season. We've 11 and Aberdeen 0.

We've taken more points off Aberdeen than they have off old firm combined and our record agajnst Aberdeen is worse than shameful!!

How much of that 11 since the new manager took over SQ?

12 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

How much of that 11 since the new manager took over SQ?

11 from 5 games under Clarke, i think. 0 from 1 game before he arrived. 

St Mirren could wrap up the title away to Brechin this afternoon, all 1750 ticket allocation sold and another 500 away fans allowed to pay at the gate on a first come basis, I think this’ll be chaos as a lot more than 500 will attend without tickets.

Saints away support this season has been phenomenal, as has our turnaround from last season when we we were 12 points adrift at the bottom around Xmas.

Just hope we can hold onto the manager for next season. 

53 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

St Mirren could wrap up the title away to Brechin this afternoon, all 1750 ticket allocation sold and another 500 away fans allowed to pay at the gate on a first come basis, I think this’ll be chaos as a lot more than 500 will attend without tickets.

Saints away support this season has been phenomenal, as has our turnaround from last season when we we were 12 points adrift at the bottom around Xmas.

Just hope we can hold onto the manager for next season. 

Am I also right in saying that you didn’t start this season all that great either? I seem to remember a mate of mine who’d lumped on Saints  heavily moaning that you’d started poorly?? Am I imagining that?

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

Am I also right in saying that you didn’t start this season all that great either? I seem to remember a mate of mine who’d lumped on Saints  heavily moaning that you’d started poorly?? Am I imagining that?

Had a couple of heavy defeats to Morton and Dunfermline in the first 7 games, but won the other 5, so have there or thereabouts all season. Been top since October so deserved champions.  

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

We won 7 of our first 9 games so wouldnae call it a bad start :lol: