This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 122 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

25 minutes ago, slasher said:

Wouldn't expect anything else from a Motherwell fan :lol:

“Browny” is fair and honest...

Did Brendan really say that? :lol:

Rodgers is a cunt of a man, would be wonderful, magnificent... if anyone that covers Scottish Football had the balls to question him on the contradictory utter shite he spouts.

10 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Rodgers is a cunt of a man, would be wonderful, magnificent... if anyone that covers Scottish Football had the balls to question him on the contradictory utter shite he spouts.

Yer wee hun rat of a manager had fuck all to say about the huns latest free gift from the officials....... standard from a club whose fans are more than familiar with the hun songbook :spin:

Just now, slasher said:

Yer wee hun rat of a manager had fuck all to say about the huns latest free gift from the officials....... standard from a club whose fans are more than familiar with the hun songbook :spin:

:lol:

Some Motherwell fans a bit pissed off he didn’t have a go again, I kind of understand him not doing it for the 2nd game in a row, as you’re 1 game away from howling at the moon and an untenable position at that point, see McGhee and Gannon...

I think the referee showed weakness to ignore Morellos after his early booking , feel pressured to give rangers a penalty and refuse to give Motherwell a 2nd penalty for what was the strongest of the 3 claims. I said after our penalty they would get one, and they did.

Reminiscent of the game last year where the ref bottled giving windass (?) a 2nd Rangers red card for a wild 2 footed challenge on Hammel then gave a soft red to Mcdonald to make it 10 v 10.

Refs have the bottle to give one big decision against Rangers or Celtic, but not 2 or 3.

Last week Robinson just stated some facts. Thomson had red carded 5 Oreniership players this season, and they were all Motherwell players (2 were rescinded, 2 were debatable and 1 was for 2 yellows that were fair enough). This week was about opinions...

27 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Some Motherwell fans a bit pissed off he didn’t have a go again, I kind of understand him not doing it for the 2nd game in a row, as you’re 1 game away from howling at the moon and an untenable position at that point, see McGhee and Gannon...

I think the referee showed weakness to ignore Morellos after his early booking , feel pressured to give rangers a penalty and refuse to give Motherwell a 2nd penalty for what was the strongest of the 3 claims. I said after our penalty they would get one, and they did.

Reminiscent of the game last year where the ref bottled giving windass (?) a 2nd Rangers red card for a wild 2 footed challenge on Hammel then gave a soft red to Mcdonald to make it 10 v 10.

Refs have the bottle to give one big decision against Rangers or Celtic, but not 2 or 3.

Last week Robinson just stated some facts. Thomson had red carded 5 Oreniership players this season, and they were all Motherwell players (2 were rescinded, 2 were debatable and 1 was for 2 yellows that were fair enough). This week was about opinions...

I 'kind of understand' all too well 😏

9 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Agree with this bar the soft red for Mcdonald. Pretty sure he went over the top of the ball and put his studs into the challenge. That's a stick on red these days. 

The ref definitely bottled it but had been under pressure with the "handball" shouts, which he got right, and eventually caved. 

1 hour ago, giblet said:

Hibees putting together some run. Big chance tonight to put some pressure onto Aberdeen and Rangers.

unfortunately in the past we've tended to slip up in the games we'd "expect to win" also hamilton are a bit of a boggy team for hibs

Lennon seems to be changing this tho 

I can't get to the Aberdeen game at Motherwell tonight.  However, yet again we find ourselves unable to watch the teams we support on tele (even the Clubs' own subscription channels) because of this CL p1sh.  Feckin' nonsense.  Fairly winds me up.  

8 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

I can't get to the Aberdeen game at Motherwell tonight.  However, yet again we find ourselves unable to watch the teams we support on tele (even the Clubs' own subscription channels) because of this CL p1sh.  Feckin' nonsense.  Fairly winds me up.  

I know it’s not on anywhere, even Red TV, but I thought there was an exception for rescheduled games?

Was it not on BT originally when it was postponed? Understandably they don’t want/need to show it tonight, but presumably still have the rights?

I don’t think I can go tonight either. :(

Edited by sbcmfc

8 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Yup, i'm working away at present so can't do any midweek games. Very frustrating at our games being blacked out due to games i don't give a fuck about. 

On 01/04/2018 at 11:25 PM, sbcmfc said:

‘Browny’s balls showed wonderful character’  

5 hours ago, giblet said:

Hibees putting together some run. Big chance tonight to put some pressure onto Aberdeen and Rangers.

I said walking out of Tynecastle in December that those two points we were cheated out off that night where going to come back and bite us. It’s looking ever more likely with each passing week

If you think Hibs or Aberdeen are going to be allowed to finish second you’re in cloud cuckoo-land. Any 50-50 decision will go in the way of Hibs and Aberdeen’s opposition to ensure that natural order is restored at the top of the table

9 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I said walking out of Tynecastle in December that those two points we were cheated out off that night where going to come back and bite us. It’s looking ever more likely with each passing week

If you think Hibs or Aberdeen are going to be allowed to finish second you’re in cloud cuckoo-land. Any 50-50 decision will go in the way of Hibs and Aberdeen’s opposition to ensure that natural order is restored at the top of the table

bet you the huns don't finish 2nd.

Motherwell a decent price tonight (11/4 boosted price with Ladbrokes). Our recent performances have been decent, and can make a case on the h2h.

Might be that neither team wants to show their hand ahead of semi. So 0-0 or 6-5. :lol:

33 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Motherwell a decent price tonight (11/4 boosted price with Ladbrokes). Our recent performances have been decent, and can make a case on the h2h.

Might be that neither team wants to show their hand ahead of semi. So 0-0 or 6-5. :lol:

There's no way we'll score 5.

6 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

7 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Shaw was clearly offside