This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 121 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

3 hours ago, Donaldo87 said:

The Motherwell penalty was soft...the Rangers penalty was just flat out incorrect. 

Then again I would say that :lol:

Was the feeling around us that after giving us a penalty that was on the soft side so early on, he was going to get an opportunity to level it up...

Showed a real weakness to not speak to Morellos again after his early booking (I thought he could’ve flashed a 2nd there and then for Morellos getting in his face to protest). Him and the east stand side linesman shat out of giving Motherwell a 2nd penalty when Alves appeared to pick up Curtis Main (who had the ball) and throw him to the ground, not sure how that looked on TV, but looked a far clearer penalty than either that were given.

Curtis Main was excellent, along with a few others for Motherwell, Murphy was good 2nd half.

Cracking game, shame we didn’t get a 3rd and wrap it up in 1st half.

13 minutes ago, Big Col said:

no problem

i can't take any major credit for them, i just share on here what's already out there on the interweb.

Is there one of the 2nd Motherwell penalty claim? I suspect it looked fairly innocuous from the TV camera side, but looked a stick on from east stand (we all said so :lol: )

3 minutes ago, phart said:

The Stamp on Brown was really dirty. Although the Karmic god's may not think so!

Total cheap-shot.

At least he got his money’s worth. 

:ok:

Seemed a bit unnecessary, not sure if there was previous?

Cant have a great deal of sympathy for someone who is prone to getting a wee sly one in on his opponent.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Is there one of the 2nd Motherwell penalty claim? I suspect it looked fairly innocuous from the TV camera side, but looked a stick on from east stand (we all said so :lol: )

sorry mate, couldn't find that, you'll need to watch sportscene tomorrow...

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Cant have a great deal of sympathy for someone who is prone to getting a wee sly one in on his opponent.

As i say i'm sure the Karma Gods are laughing, stamping on someone's balls was outlawed in everything but the most hardcore No Holds barred fighting circles, even decades ago.

12 hours ago, phart said:

The Stamp on Brown was really dirty. Although the Karmic god's may not think so!

Total cheap-shot.

Was crazy, so much so I wonder if your man Davies may have had a flutter of some sort on a red card, it was that ridiculous.

1 hour ago, Mox said:

Was crazy, so much so I wonder if your man Davies may have had a flutter of some sort on a red card, it was that ridiculous.

he's no my man. You sound like an Irish lass i used to date. "your man" he's no my man :)

Now that’s the top and bottom 6 effectively decided, we should find out soon from the SPFL when Rangers and Celtic play after the split.

Unless they want to delay to make sure they avoid a title decider (in the loosest sense as it was decided in August).

:lol:

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Hopefully Motherwell down tools a bit now on Tuesday that they’ve nothing in the league to play for. 

I’d take that! A scrappy 1-0 Aberdeen in the league and pump you in the cup (again!) :P

On 31/03/2018 at 9:40 PM, sbcmfc said:

Wouldn't expect anything else from a Motherwell fan :lol: