This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 120 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

3 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

More than likely as I believe 3 of our 4 highest attendances at the new ground have been against Killie. :)

Also Mr Humper, I believe it was yourself who said we had no chance of winning the league with Craig Samson in goal.

He’s been outstanding for us this season, as he was in his last spell with us when we won the league cup.

I believe he was pretty pish at Killie and Well after leaving us, maybe some clubs just suit certain players.

Apologies if it wasn’t you who made the comment about him, but I’m pretty sure it was.

It was me. I'll guarantee he'll be shite next season!

15 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

It was me. I'll guarantee he'll be shite next season!

It is ridiculous how good he has been this season. I can think of only one or two mistakes that could be put in the unacceptable category whilst making any number of match winning saves. For what it’s worth I used to share sbmfc’s take that his trademark cock up was always making a decent save but instead of palming the ball away to safety, patting it out to an onrushing striker.

No such nonsense this season. 

Edited by Marky

3 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Samson was horrendous at Motherwell! On the rare occasion he actually made a save, he generally put the ball back into the middle of the box for someone to stick in.

Same with us too. 

Guest faircity

No, they are skint and were using their bumchums in the media to try and raise his value up a few Bob. What was it? £7.5million from some Chinese mob, aye right you are.