This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 119 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

On 23/03/2018 at 10:58 AM, sbcmfc said:

Downgraded to a yellow, which seems a bit harsh on Kipre. Understand that there’s no scope (or will) to punish Brown retrospectively for his part. So under the circumstances I’d think Kipre “has been punished enough” and should’ve had his card rescinded rather than downgraded.

So of the 5 red cards Thomson has given Motherwell, 2 have been rescinded, 1 was the Kipre/Sinclair penalty incident in league cup final that was a yellow card for Sinclair. Trevor Carson’s at McDiarmid was seriously debatable whether it was in or out the box let alone a deliberate attempt to Deny a goalscoring opportunity. Which gives him 1/5 correct.

Unbelievable that it’s downgraded to a yellow. Red all day long.

On 3/24/2018 at 6:13 PM, euan2020 said:

Kenya  1 - Comoros Islands 2

Fuck me - that's like Maldives/Mauritious little brother

Population of 60,000 although team full of french born players 

Gibraltar 1 - 0 Latvia.

even less people...

I’m not sure if it will be more satisfying if they beat Italy when they go crashing out of the groups?

The normal narrative for England pre tournament is they are unplayable in friendlies, then woeful at the tournament.

Na, mon the Tallies!

J

4 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

14 points clear, incredible season!

It’s been amazing. Our last 7 home games have been 7 wins and zero goals conceded. That’s pretty special. 

Looking forward to renewing the games that provide our biggest home crowds. Against Killie of course! :ok:

ETA - unless the soapdogers get up through the play offs of course :P

Edited by Marky

39 minutes ago, Marky said:

It’s been amazing. Our last 7 home games have been 7 wins and zero goals conceded. That’s pretty special. 

Looking forward to renewing the games that provide our biggest home crowds. Against Killie of course! :ok:

ETA - unless the soapdogers get up through the play offs of course :P

We'd stlll take more than Morton. 

10 hours ago, GRBear said:

Dundee United fail to capitalise on one of their games in hand losing 1-0 to the sneckie tonight. 

United are gone. If they don’t watch it they’ll struggle to make the play offs 

19 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We'd stlll take more than Morton. 

More than likely as I believe 3 of our 4 highest attendances at the new ground have been against Killie. :)

Also Mr Humper, I believe it was yourself who said we had no chance of winning the league with Craig Samson in goal.

He’s been outstanding for us this season, as he was in his last spell with us when we won the league cup.

I believe he was pretty pish at Killie and Well after leaving us, maybe some clubs just suit certain players.

Apologies if it wasn’t you who made the comment about him, but I’m pretty sure it was.

2 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Also Mr Humper, I believe it was yourself who said we had no chance of winning the league with Craig Samson in goal.

He’s been outstanding for us this season, as he was in his last spell with us when we won the league cup.

I believe he was pretty pish at Killie and Well after leaving us, maybe some clubs just suit certain players.

Samson was horrendous at Motherwell! On the rare occasion he actually made a save, he generally put the ball back into the middle of the box for someone to stick in.