This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 118 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

Browns play acting was embarrassing, he should be ashamed of himself.

It was a red card offence, Kipre kicked out at Brown. The officials are useless at times, but he didnt have any choice but to send him off, he should also have booked Brown though.

1 minute ago, kumnio said:

It was a red card offence, Kipre kicked out at Brown. The officials are useless at times, but he didnt have any choice but to send him off, he should also have booked Brown though.

A wee kick shouldn't be a red, sometimes barely a yellow - maybe not entirely the ref's fault as the laws are often an ass.

6 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Play acting? Give over, that kick clearly hurt.

6 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Agree that whatever Kipre got, Brown should have received too, but where was the playacting that you infer?

54 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Is perma tan Del feared of that woman? Speaks to the floor and not to her eyes or the camera. Strange cunt.

I suspect he is (should be) a tad embarrassed that Motherwell (Edit most teams) give them a tougher time with 10 men (Or 11) than we do with our 11.

It's a shambles and he needs to wake the fuck up......

6 hours ago, Redz said:

The Polis have been 'fine' with it up until now - Can't see what would change that today

Lost in a songbook of thousands......

It's the faux outrage I find funny. The same songs were sung long before the OBAF act came into force, they were sung with the same level of bile and hatred during the OBAF tenure and will be sung for decades to come

I see no reason why Killie can't get in amongst Hibs, Rangers and Aberdeen for one of the Europa spots. Impossible to tell which Hibs team will turn up on match day, Rangers and laughably bad at the back and Mattress FC are almost guaranteed to lie down and whimper against either of the old firm.

Guest BlueGaz
2 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

I see no reason why Killie can't get in amongst Hibs, Rangers and Aberdeen for one of the Europa spots. Impossible to tell which Hibs team will turn up on match day, Rangers and laughably bad at the back and Mattress FC are almost guaranteed to lie down and whimper against either of the old firm.

Rangers:  31 - 58
Aberdeen:  30 - 56
Hibs:  30 - 52
Killie:  30 - 46

I don't think Killie will catch us, although, I wouldn't be too surprised if they did.  I really fear Aberdeen and Hibs both going past us though.  21-24 points to play for.  Even after Celtic defeat, I thought we could still 'probably' take 2nd as the team since New Year have been fairly consistent, but after Saturday, anything possible from our point of view.  I think it will finish Aberdeen Rangers Hibs, or Aberdeen Hibs Rangers.

22 hours ago, kumnio said:

Why would Kipres 'kick-out' at Brown be deemed a red card offence, but Browns 'shove' on Kipre only a yellow?

22 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Agree that whatever Kipre got, Brown should have received too, but where was the playacting that you infer?

There was no contact from Kipres 'kick-out', I'd imagine thats the play-acting he is talking about. A fucking embarassing episode from the hardest man in Scottish fitba

10 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Rubbish. He never even trapped it. 😀 

:lol:

Fair enough......Although I'm basing my thoughts safely in the knowledge that 50% of our boys wouldn't have 'got there' to trap it in the first place!

13 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Red overturned.

_100529089_kipre.jpg

"Mummy, Mummy.... " Celtic hardman Scott Brown

Downgraded to a yellow, which seems a bit harsh on Kipre. Understand that there’s no scope (or will) to punish Brown retrospectively for his part. So under the circumstances I’d think Kipre “has been punished enough” and should’ve had his card rescinded rather than downgraded.

So of the 5 red cards Thomson has given Motherwell, 2 have been rescinded, 1 was the Kipre/Sinclair penalty incident in league cup final that was a yellow card for Sinclair. Trevor Carson’s at McDiarmid was seriously debatable whether it was in or out the box let alone a deliberate attempt to Deny a goalscoring opportunity. Which gives him 1/5 correct.

3 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Challenge Cup final about to kick off. Dumbarton's first cup final for 121 years! Must be a record wait that?...

This post just reminded me of a boy I used to work with who was a die-hard fan and he used to go on about 100 years without a final. I can't even mind his name which is annoying. I hope he enjoys himself. Worked at SUN Micro systems.