This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 114 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

poor show tonight by HMFC but allans fluke changed the game - hard to believe that the same team rag dolled the invincibles (snigger)

if Mcleish picks the fat arse barger Scotland are doomed 

well done hubz one in a row - natural order will be resumed shortly however 

7 minutes ago, giblet said:

A Pleasing evening of natural order restoration.

Hearts really are a filthy team.  Madden was ridiculously lenient.

Madden is the type of ref who will end someone's career with the type of industrial challenges he lets go.

46 minutes ago, giblet said:

A Pleasing evening of natural order restoration.

Hearts really are a filthy team.  Madden was ridiculously lenient.

Adao was given license to commit assault after assault, they really are anti-football. Levein sums up the whole club for me, classless

Allans assault on Godinho was just one of many hobbit assaults in dangerous areas ignored by the incompetent Madden -  well done Hearts support for creating the atmosphere and hobos for acknowledging that the natural order does exist with their borrowed green brigade banner .

3 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

Allans assault on Godinho was just one of many hobbit assaults in dangerous areas ignored by the incompetent Madden -  well done Hearts support for creating the atmosphere and hobos for acknowledging that the natural order does exist with their borrowed green brigade banner .

I feel your hurt...and I'm loving it. 

4 hours ago, Brassrubber said:

As they on Brokeback.... Pleasing 

IMG_2792.JPG  

Edited by DoonTheSlope

Motherwell were dreadful today, Hamilton would get Football stopped (in fact they did several times for fake injuries).

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a good game at NDP.

Accies worked hard and took their chances, Motherwell dominated possession without ever really looking like breaking them down.

26 minutes ago, Debian said:

Something said by the Saints boy about McCann's old man according to Darren O'Dea.  Thats really poor.

If it’s true it is. But there are some now saying it kicked off from McCann refusing a handshake from someone.

14 hours ago, Debian said:

Something said by the Saints boy about McCann's old man according to Darren O'Dea.  Thats really poor.

13 hours ago, Ormond said:

If it’s true it is. But there are some now saying it kicked off from McCann refusing a handshake from someone.

Thats a bit rich from someone who describes his own mother as a right manky cow 😳