This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 109 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

The full songbook was out but Eddard says it’s me who should be embarrassed for my dig at them being “the peepil” :rolleyes:

Reason why I cant watch them . Don't want that bollocks in my living room

1 hour ago, EddardStark said:

Have you seen it yet ?

Stonewall penalty and as I said before Mannus is lucky they've brought in the double jeopardy rule as he'd have had a red card too in previous seasons. 

We were excellent going forward and cut St Johnstone apart with ease. So much more direct than Warburtons team and simply much better than Pedro's. 

It's actually looking like progress and a 2nd place finish, if we can keep this up. 

The only problem is the defence. I had to laugh at the Radio Scotland commentary team saying Russell Martin had tightened the defence up. He's been pretty useless so far in that regard. We're actually desperate for young McRorie as he was making a difference. 

10 hours ago, Ormond said:

For every good Rangers poster like Renfrew and Fairbairn you get an absolute couple of (cannae say it on here:rolleyes:) like GRbear and Pate. 

I love you too. 😁

From that display I'd say you guys are in a bit of trouble this season. I know you've got injuries but that display last night lacked any heart and fight. 

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

What’s the chances of well v dons surviving tonight? Weather bad down that way? The way people are acting up here, you would be forgiven for thinking a new ice age has struck :banghead:

I'd be astonished if it's on, same with our game. Should be called off soon as well, no way anyone can expect Dundee/Aberdeen fans to make their way down here, there's hunners of the stuff and there's no end in sight.

Edited by Mox

12 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

It sounded like they were singing we'll be coming down the road but to another tune

I always wondered why the TA ( and more recently Liverpool) sang a ripped off version of song about going to the Somme. My father in law , a Morton fan, said it was started by Rangers supporters at a Scotland away game many years ago that he was at. Possibly a World Cup but I'm sure the older fans on here could confirm. 

I'm amazed the authorities cancelled the games so early in the day. Usually the idiots wait to an hour before kickoff!

what are the chances of united/st Mirren being on this Friday? 2 cancellations in a week won't help uniteds match day cash flow problems very much.

Guest BlueGaz
12 hours ago, Ormond said:

For every good Rangers poster like Renfrew and Fairbairn you get an absolute couple of (cannae say it on here:rolleyes:) like GRbear and Pate. 

I'm offended you missed me out the latter.  Get a grip.  

IMO Rangers away support has a higher percentage of bawbags than most other clubs, anyhow onto the game last night, I have been impressed with Rangers recently - they play at a high tempo & there are plenty goals in their team. . . . . next week's old firm game could be much closer than folk think !!

3 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I love you too. 😁

From that display I'd say you guys are in a bit of trouble this season. I know you've got injuries but that display last night lacked any heart and fight. 

Worst team for a long, long time. Our worst since we got back in the top league. Tannadice could beckon next season for us. :worried: