This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 104 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

11 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I’m not sure how this result could do that. 

Its funny how much a small amount of rangers fans hate Dundee United. We all know why too which makes it all the more pathetic 🤣🤣🤣

What's The Walking Dead's problem with United? They have the cheek to ask for money due to them or something?

15 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I’m not sure how this result could do that. 

Its funny how much a small amount of rangers fans hate Dundee United. We all know why too which makes it all the more pathetic 🤣🤣🤣

Is there anyone that shower of cunts actually like?

6 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

That list must be the size of an Argos catalogue by now 

It’s the only mob I fucking hate. Everything they stand for. I don’t hate Celtic. Their fans would always be gracious in defeat. Huns are just evil, nasty Union loving fucks. I’m drunk right now but fuck them.

4 hours ago, Ormond said:

It’s the only mob I fucking hate. Everything they stand for. I don’t hate Celtic. Their fans would always be gracious in defeat. Huns are just evil, nasty Union loving fucks. I’m drunk right now but fuck them.

Celtic fans always gracious in defeat? 😀 

That's the funniest thing I've seen you post. 

There's always rockets in every support and generalising is stupid. Ya tractor driving, sweetie paper rustler! 😉

17 hours ago, EddardStark said:

Happy with our clean sheet today. Murty deserves a lot of credit for our style of play. 

A dominant performance in what could have been a difficult game. The team definitely is improving and it'll be interesting to see how we do against Celtic. 

Judging by the OTT criticism of Saint Brendan from the vocal bampots in the Celtic support there'll be a full blown crisis at Parkhead if we beat them. 😀