This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 103 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

On 17/02/2018 at 4:37 PM, Toepoke said:

Over 1200 Killie fans at Fir Park. Just like the old days...

Went to the Saints Livi game on Saturday, just under 1800 away fans, fine effort. pity the performance was pish.

Just to confound matters, still stuck at Southampton airport as Jersey is fogged out so all flights cancelled.

Was a good weekend in Edinburgh tho. 

9 hours ago, GRBear said:

Ryan Hardies a decent wee player eh? 🤣

How sweet would it be if this result kept Dundee United in the championship 🤣

I’m not sure how this result could do that. 

Its funny how much a small amount of rangers fans hate Dundee United. We all know why too which makes it all the more pathetic 🤣🤣🤣

51 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Its funny how much a small amount of rangers fans hate Dundee United. We all know why too which makes it all the more pathetic 🤣🤣🤣

It was a bit of a 6 pointer, but just means an extra round of play offs for United, although teams seem to have struggled if they’ve had to play the 3 rounds of play offs as united would as it stands.

Was a good strike by the boy Hardie, and because the commentary was in Gaelic I didn’t know he was a rangers player.

:lol:

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

As I’ve said before, the only slight glimmer of satisfaction I get with our current shambles is the section of Rangers fans that cling on to this bizarre seethe and bitterness against us :lol: 

I am amazed that some United fans seem to not grasp the seriousness of the situation. The Thompson selling Gussie Park announcement yesterday is way more damaging than losing to Livingston. Never mind Dundee in Adminstration or Rangers folding: United are genuinely heading for Third Lanark teritory.  Its amazing that the local media are failing to pick up on this blatant asset stripping..... or maybe not actually.