This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 101 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

1 minute ago, Toepoke said:

Clarke certainly has them organised better and the belief is huge.  Lee McCulloch made some good signings who were initially blighted by poor fitness, Alex Dyer as Clarke's assistant has helped that considerably I'm led to believe.

What a goal this was...

Cracker. Some composed finish from the fat doughball. :ok:

5 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Clarke certainly has them organised better and the belief is huge.  Lee McCulloch made some good signings who were initially blighted by poor fitness, Alex Dyer as Clarke's assistant has helped that considerably I'm led to believe.

What a goal this was...

Great finish. What are Kilmarnock fans view on McCulloch's tenure ? 

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I have an irrational hatred of that man, I don't think there's anyone else I have disliked more in Scottish football.

He fair enjoys scoring against Aberdeen though.....just a pity we never win!

Hoping that changes next month, seems to be a fair bit of interest. We've two 50 seaters going from our boozer alone.

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Hoping that changes next month, seems to be a fair bit of interest. We've two 50 seaters going from our boozer alone.

Scoring against Aberdeen isn't the reason I can't stand him. His attitude when with Scotland and his constant outpouring of love for rangers is why I dislike him. 

8 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Scoring against Aberdeen isn't the reason I can't stand him. His attitude when with Scotland and his constant outpouring of love for rangers is why I dislike him. 

I'm not a fan of those aspects either but there's a lot worse in Scottish football than him IMO.

Plus he's the leagues top goalscorer so I'll give him some leeway!

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

That’s an early start for a 12:00 ko.....

17 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

If it's on the Saturday I'm not fussed. More time in boozer afterwards.

A sunday would reduce the numbers travelling a fair bit

I don’t know to be honest. All we know is that rangers/celtic are Saturday and Sunday, I’d be surprised if they even know who’s playing the other two ties. 

I noticed Clarke wanted Saturday at 3pm, to allow a large travelling support, which means it’ll be 4:30 on the Sunday now. 

3 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

I don’t know to be honest. All we know is that rangers/celtic are Saturday and Sunday, I’d be surprised if they even know who’s playing the other two ties. 

I noticed Clarke wanted Saturday at 3pm, to allow a large travelling support, which means it’ll be 4:30 on the Sunday now. 

is there definitely 3 games on? I can see them making it a Friday night!

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I have an irrational hatred of that man, I don't think there's anyone else I have disliked more in Scottish football.

Aye, never liked him for walking out on his country. Then to use the excuse that it was the manager was pish. You don’t turn up for the manager. You turn up for your country. 

21 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

What’s the etiquette on how long you need to stay at a kids birthday party, if it’s your kid?

:lol:

Damn you BBC!

Surely there will be a tv available? :lol:

My loon has arranged his 10th birthday party around the fixtures and he didn’t know that the free date would possibly be the cup game, so now I’m going bowling and for food with a load of kids instead :lol:

Edited by dandydunn