This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 100 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

16 minutes ago, stocky said:

Aye,  could have been so much better..  

Killie should make it thru Tho.....  

Be a major turn up given our form v Aberdeen. We've never knocked them out of the cup either. The last three times they did it to us they went on to win it...

Edit...woohoo I bagged page 100 :) 

Edited by Toepoke

13 minutes ago, dipped flake said:

Like most things you post, this is garbage. Maybe if you stick to topics that concern your team you might actually get something right now and again

Now if you had the attention longer than a goldfish and listened to the draw the compere said there would be no replays.

Before you start casting aspersions and posting rampant shite like you usually do I'd suggest you get yourself of that pedestal that you've put yourself on and count to 10

1 hour ago, dipped flake said:

Like most things you post, this is garbage. Maybe if you stick to topics that concern your team you might actually get something right now and again

Well, that can’t be true as he has 113 likes. It’s fairly well known on here that those with 100+ likes are a higher class of poster. 

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

There were at least 2 sitters missed and we hit the woodwork 3 times too. Definitely could have had double figures and although Ayr are 3rd tier they are a full time team, so no excuses for them being tired. 

See this “we hit the woodwork 3 times so could and should have been more” shit?

It puzzles me. It hit the woodwork so didn’t go in and hence didn’t count as a goal. Plus even if it had the game really wouldn’t have taken the exact same route again so how do folk work out that the hitting of the woodwork would have happened?

like when they say “a flag was up so wouldn’t have counted” after the keeper saves from a striker who was flagged as offside. It wouldn’t have counted as the cunt didn’t score regardless!!!!!

9 hours ago, Ormond said:

Well, that can’t be true as he has 113 likes. It’s fairly well known on here that those with 100+ likes are a higher class of poster. 

To be fair, he posts non-stop, unadulterated shite. 

9 hours ago, macy37 said:

See this “we hit the woodwork 3 times so could and should have been more” shit?

It puzzles me. It hit the woodwork so didn’t go in and hence didn’t count as a goal. Plus even if it had the game really wouldn’t have taken the exact same route again so how do folk work out that the hitting of the woodwork would have happened?

like when they say “a flag was up so wouldn’t have counted” after the keeper saves from a striker who was flagged as offside. It wouldn’t have counted as the cunt didn’t score regardless!!!!!

Tbf I didn't mention the 2 offside goals. Admittedly they were miles offside at both. 

The woodwork stuff is just an indication of the number of decent chances made. 

Essentially we absolutely pumped them and on another day with a bit more luck the score would have reflected our dominance. 

12 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Now if you had the attention longer than a goldfish and listened to the draw the compere said there would be no replays.

Before you start casting aspersions and posting rampant shite like you usually do I'd suggest you get yourself of that pedestal that you've put yourself on and count to 10

No need to count to 10 before i piss myself laughing. Have a wee look at the rules for the Scottish Cup and you will find there are replays in the next round. In case you have trouble finding that I will try and explain to you what the compere said. He said there were no replays IN THE ROUND meaning the round just completed, thus the draw did not have any teama/teamb v teamc/teamd situations. Hope that helps but, as I said previously, sticking to posts that concern your team might help.  

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Tbf I didn't mention the 2 offside goals. Admittedly they were miles offside at both. 

Essentially we absolutely pumped them and on another day with a bit more luck the score would have reflected our dominance. 

and on any other day had rangers missed some of the chances taken it would have been less than 6-1........................

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

To be fair, he posts non-stop, unadulterated shite. 

13 hours ago, Ormond said:

How do you know someone hasn't been liking posts from the start with the intention of removing all the likes at a later date?

4 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

At which point is a 6-1 away win not a reflection of dominance?! :blink:

5 hours ago, dipped flake said:

No need to count to 10 before i piss myself laughing. Have a wee look at the rules for the Scottish Cup and you will find there are replays in the next round. In case you have trouble finding that I will try and explain to you what the compere said. He said there were no replays IN THE ROUND meaning the round just completed, thus the draw did not have any teama/teamb v teamc/teamd situations. Hope that helps but, as I said previously, sticking to posts that concern your team might help.  

Forgive me for mishearing the guy. You'll need to watch your blood pressure, talk aboot unhinged. Jesus cunt almighty

2 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Forgive me for mishearing the guy. You'll need to watch your blood pressure, talk aboot unhinged. Jesus cunt almighty

Thanks for the apology. Look forward to your next erroneous rant about Hearts, always cheers me up

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

You really are going some now. Fair play. Is it solely down to Clarke then or had it been coming before that?

Clarke certainly has them organised better and the belief is huge.  Lee McCulloch made some good signings who were initially blighted by poor fitness, Alex Dyer as Clarke's assistant has helped that considerably I'm led to believe.

What a goal this was...