This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 98 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

39 minutes ago, JasMc1973 said:

Eh?

It's a hilarious quip after all the Hearts fans coming on to this thread and having a go at hibs for not being in the cup after being beaten in the last round. The fact that no Hearts fans had posted sort of makes the hilarity not quite so hilarious but the hobos have to post something about hearts every day or they lose Brownie points. 

35 minutes ago, jcs said:

Got to laugh at the commentary “rangers really staring to take control here”  should it ever have been anything different this really is the most pish Rangers side in history

Got to laugh at your disappointment. I think a 6-1 away win on a tattie field against an in form and confident lower league team is more than expected. 

And speaking as a Rangers fan over roughly 50 years you're talking shite. We've had far worse teams plenty of times. 

1 hour ago, jcs said:

Got to laugh at the commentary “rangers really staring to take control here”  should it ever have been anything different this really is the most pish Rangers side in history

I watched a Rangers team with Emerson Cribrari and Kevin Kyle in it so this isn't even close to the most pish side in history.  The only pish thing is your use of punctuation! :lol:

6 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I watched a Rangers team with Emerson Cribrari and Kevin Kyle in it so this isn't even close to the most pish side in history.  The only pish thing is your use of punctuation! :lol:

Seriously you watched that and your havin a go at my punctuation I left school along time ago n care less about my punctuation now than I did at that time when I didn’t give a shit    I’ll  say it again that rangers team is pish beat a team that ran out of steam