This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 97 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

17 hours ago, Ormond said:

I wonder if we’ll hear Levein greeting about referees today. Wotherspoon sent off when it should’ve been a free kick the other way. Wright is furious and will get into bother for sure for what he’s said. 

Have you seen it? Just watched it again and how Wright can come to that conclusion is laughable. Maybe a soft second booking so soon after getting booked for persistent fouling but definitely a foul. 

17 minutes ago, Ormond said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/darrensphere/status/960684837525999616

Not sure where to put this but someone has changed the Alexa advert into that mad Kilmarnock Gordon hoor’s voice. He’s no’ happy on his page aboot it. :lol:

That’s far funnier than any of his videos.

Reminds me of those Dolmio adverts that got dubbed in Scottish.

Also on the Internet nonsense, his mate Gazza has been pretty active on Twitter the last few days, including apparently trying to batter in to Kirsty Gallagher.

:lol:

Edited by sbcmfc

8 hours ago, Ormond said:

Are we on the Hun list? Just wondering why the laughy face. :)

St Johnstone as a team don't really bother me, just another mediocre Scottish team. More your attitude on here towards Rangers that I would take great pleasure in seeing you go down 😁. 

5 minutes ago, GRBear said:

St Johnstone as a team don't really bother me, just another mediocre Scottish team. More your attitude on here towards Rangers that I would take great pleasure in seeing you go down 😁. 

How do you feel about your own team unsettling their own player with the great Chinese takeaway fantasy? 

1 hour ago, GRBear said:

Fair enough. :lol:

We may go down, but we won’t die. :ok:

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

Whatever happened to the great Wright? You know him that stupid cunts on here were banding about as our next National Manager?

Imagine if Sir Brendan had his team stripped to the bare bones and season after season we’d have the same “cunts” still trying to tell us he was a great manager? 

On 08/02/2018 at 9:28 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

Sir Brendan is being found out slowly but surely.

I would suggest the exact opposite, he has lost two domestic games in 18 months with a pretty mediocre group of players. The recruitment has been questionable and we haven't been ruthless enough in getting rid of some terrible players, but our recruitment has been hit and miss for some time and I don't believe he has total control over that.

I accept people don't like him, he talks a power of shite at times but he's done a very good job in the time he's been here.

24 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

No conments on today's cup action?

Thought Killie were heading for a tough game against Brora's organised defence, managed to break them down eventually.

Fair play to the Brora fans that was a trek and a half :ok: 

No surprises at all today. I'd imagine almost everyone will be looking to avoid Killie away when the draws made tomorrow.