This Weekends Matches 2017/18 - Page 91 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Matches 2017/18

50 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

The rangers fans in fine voice according to SKY

Theyre up to their in knees in fenian blood and singing about someone who won't be alive to see 10-in-a-row are just two of the songs being belted up in the opening minutes

:wacko:

When has there been any fenian blood since 2012?

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Theyre up to their in knees in fenian blood and singing about someone who won't be alive to see 10-in-a-row are just two of the songs being belted up in the opening minutes

Nice of them to admit we are going to do it the inbred pricks 

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Depends on the circumstances surely. What a red face 

No it doesn't. Every pitch invasion is pathetic in this day and age. Anyone out of their teens who runs onto a pitch is an utterly pathetic clown.

3 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I would imagine the boys in blue are wading in to arrest the vermin? Didn't think so. Nothing will change with this until arrests are made constantly and consistently. 

28 minutes ago, Debian said:

Fans celebrating their team scoring a goal. 

No opposition players or fans were attacked.

Typical from the Rangers haters on here, but it comes as no surprise.

Only because Ross County fans aren't bad losers and didn't invaded from the other end

How many Sevco players were attacked at Hampden? Zero convictions for assaulting players says it all.

One conviction for given the keeper the wanker sign but in the eyes of Sevco and the wedjia that's assault, but, we all know that Rangers are economical when it comes to history and the truth 😂😂😂

17 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

How many Sevco players were attacked at Hampden? Zero convictions for assaulting players says it all.

As part of his plea deal, the guy who swung at Lee Wallace admitted a charge of assault (x2 if I remember correctly).

Edited by Stu101

11 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

One conviction for given the keeper the wanker sign but in the eyes of Sevco and the wedjia that's assault, but, we all know that Rangers are economical when it comes to history and the truth 😂😂😂

Maybe go and have a read up on what assault actually is :ok:

56 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Only because Ross County fans aren't bad losers and didn't invaded from the other end

Ok, so you're wrong.

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

No it doesn't. Every pitch invasion is pathetic in this day and age. Anyone out of their teens who runs onto a pitch is an utterly pathetic clown.

I like it when you see pitch invasions after a famous win for a small team or a team wins promotion or avoids relegation against the odds. Nothing wrong with a peaceful pitch invasion at all.

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I like it when you see pitch invasions after a famous win for a small team or a team wins promotion or avoids relegation against the odds. Nothing wrong with a peaceful pitch invasion at all.

In the past that was fine even because it was generally peaceful but there are too many idiots in every support for that these days. 

That and the fact that anyone hurt in one gets to sue the match organisers and you see why it shouldn't be allowed to happen anymore. 

The litigation culture gets into everything. 

10 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

That's quite the OTT completely unnecessary hair-trigger knee-jerk defence mechanism you have there. :lol:

Aye, if Superman were in goals.

The ball was 'thunderstruck' toward the middle of the goal and swerved toward the keeper's left.

You wouldn't be attempting to water it down if it were a Rangers goal.

Exactly.

(Scraping the bottom of the barrel.)

bigotry
ˈbɪɡətri/
noun
  1. intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself

In reality Scotty it's also a very unchristian attitude that you have. 

I don't understand your comment on watering down as I've praised the goal but thought the next one was better. Not sure how praising 2 Aberdeen goals fits your odd view of my supposed agenda. 

4 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:
bigotry
ˈbɪɡətri/
noun
  1. intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself

But, I'm not intolerant of you supporting Rangers.

In fact, I'm very tolerant of you supporting Rangers.

I 'tolerate' you. :P

The word 'bigotry' would be better applied (say) when talking about 'Scotland's shame' and not trying to include me in any part of that.

(Am I intolerant of the intolerant? Yeah, probably.)

In reality Scotty it's also a very unchristian attitude that you have. 

In reality, one can disagree and still be tolerant.

I don't understand your comment on watering down as I've praised the goal...

Well you went about it in a back-handed way.

- central location; keeper not ready; wasn't the most powerful shot...

8 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

In the past that was fine even because it was generally peaceful but there are too many idiots in every support for that these days. 

That and the fact that anyone hurt in one gets to sue the match organisers and you see why it shouldn't be allowed to happen anymore. 

The litigation culture gets into everything. 

I think your clutching at straws here to justify your opinion. The vast majority of these pitch invasions go on peacefully but some don’t, coicindently the ones that don’t in Scotland usually involve a certain team, actually it’s no coincidence at all.

youre also clutching at straws by throwing the bigot word at Scotty, he may hold some string beliefs which he gets huge amounts of abuse for but he’s no bigot.